Thread: An apology about the Frozen GoodNites

Thumbs down An apology about the Frozen GoodNites

Hey Guys.

Can I Say one thing about a rumor I talked about over the summer, I'm sorry, you guys were right and I was dead wrong, Anna and Elsa from Disney's Frozen aren't coming to the girls Goodnites size L/XL. I was phone calling them the entire time over the early parts of this summer vacation, then I got a letter from them saying I can't talk to them about the products on phone anymore. I don't think I recommend that you call customer services no more about the products, even though the guys there are very nice, but the cast members at Disney World are WAY nicer than the KC guys.

So in final thoughts Don't call GoodNites about a new design idea, they won't except that.

Frozen Goodnites sound uncomfortable, especially if they were wet before being frozen!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    Hey Guys.

Can I Say one thing about a rumor I talked about over the summer, I'm sorry, you guys were right and I was dead wrong, Anna and Elsa from Disney's Frozen aren't coming to the girls Goodnites size L/XL. I was phone calling them the entire time over the early parts of this summer vacation, then I got a letter from them saying I can't talk to them about the products on phone anymore. I don't think I recommend that you call customer services no more about the products, even though the guys there are very nice, but the cast members at Disney World are WAY nicer than the KC guys.

So in final thoughts Don't call GoodNites about a new design idea, they won't except that.
    Eh. No biggie. I wouldn't mind if the L/XL GoodNites were more kiddish, but considering the target age group, it's certainly no surprise that the Frozen designs--like the Tinker Bell and Fairies designs before them--would be limited to the S/M size.

I Wasn't talking about that frozen, I was talking about the Disney movie about Elsa the snow queen and Anna her little sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Skwuzzy View Post
    Frozen Goodnites sound uncomfortable, especially if they were wet before being frozen!
    Teehee.......

I Wasn't talking about that frozen, I was talking about the Disney movie about Elsa the snow queen and Anna her little sister.
    I don't think the sarcasm came through in my response...that was meant to be a friendly joke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOaC3qgE3A