GreenieTheFilly

Greenie the Filly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
That awkward moment when your mom has been saying she smells what she thinks is the cat litter all day, can't figure out what's smelling, and you remember that you accidentally pooped in your diaper this morning and forgot to take it out :sweatdrop:

Well, at least you weren't still wearing it! ;)

Lol no kidding

Well I hope you took it out right away when you remembered. Has the smell dissipated yet? :laugh:

I haven't had a chance to take it out yet. It's just sitting in 4 grocery bags at the moment, but yeah, the smell is gone at this point (thanks to some strategically placed fans)

hytertax said:
I haven't had a chance to take it out yet. It's just sitting in 4 grocery bags at the moment, but yeah, the smell is gone at this point (thanks to some strategically placed fans)

CAREFUL!!! We as users are MUCH less sensitive to the smells associated with diaper usage. I can almost guarantee you the smell is still noticeable. This is exactly how a large portion of "I got caught" posts begin. You need to remove that diaper from the house immediately.

worst for me was, "did you forget to wear deodorant today?"

Llayden said:
CAREFUL!!! We as users are MUCH less sensitive to the smells associated with diaper usage. I can almost guarantee you the smell is still noticeable. This is exactly how a large portion of "I got caught" posts begin. You need to remove that diaper from the house immediately.
Yep, this.
Kinda like smokers, or joints. If theyre your jam, they fade into the normal backround smell.
If you're like me and get headaches from the smell of cigarettes, you can smell a cig 10 cars in front on the motorway.

Get. It. Out.

Llayden said:

I got to take it out last night, thank god. Here's hoping I don't shit my diaper today.

Talk about awkward moment when you meet the love of your life on a Greyhound Bus and he decides to lay in my lap for a nap and puts his head on my diaper and gets up unexpected and says are you okay. I said yes I am then I broke down crying while explaining my situation he said its okay I just was not expecting that . He hugged me and said do not worry I love you no matter what. allbeit we are in a long distance relationship he in Western New York and I am in Michigan I am in the process of making the move to be with him I have a few family issues I need to finalize things before I make the move. Traveling does have its benefits I tell you. He is very special a one of a kind guy who is just awesome and beautiful also. So yes that awkward moment of time actually came out okay for me . And for me being a gay guy I found my true love by chance. Sorry if this is a bit off the wall I wanted to add my awkward moment.

Yeah I can see how that'd be a bit awkward there. I hope the move works out fine!

Even when I've triple wrapped my used nappies in scented sacks and put them in a bin with a lid, my bathroom still has a slight hint of poop smell which is a little disconcerting sometimes!

I quad bag them if they're messy and I can't get to them in a timely manner. 3 Grocery bags tied tight, and then one scented trash bag. Still smells like poop sometimes but if you air the area out enough it's not bad at all.

I've had this same thing happen to me all the time. I just say I don't know what that is even though I know its my dirty diaper I forgot to throw away. I finally got a plug-in air freshener to hide the scent of wet and messy diapers. Haha.

That's actually a really good idea. When I was younger I burnt incense to mask the smell but my mom thought I was trying to mask the smell of weed and banned incense. I might go for one of those plug in ones.

Lysol disinfectant spray helps, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back