Making myself incontinent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making myself incontinent was not my original goal. Got tired of looking for a bathroom when out and the embarrassment of inevitably wetting myself. At first wore diapers only when going out. Found I liked wearing them so started wearing all the time. It took closer to a year to totally loose control. Now I pee a little at a time and often. There are always diapers to wash, dry, fold and put away. Various creams to buy and some disposables for when cloth is too inconvenient. Summers are not the best time of year to be wearing diapers and plastic pants. Have no interest in seeing if I could retrain and get some control. If I was just 20 years younger I would prefer not to be incontinent. Even if I did have to always be near a bath room.

When I started college I had nighttime accidents so I had to wear protection. After several months my accidents became less but sometimes at night I would wake up "having to go". Normally I would get up and use the bathroom but since I was wearing a snap on diaper and plastic underpants and the local jerk that lived on the hall like to grab random guys and wrestle with them I stopped leaving the room and just let loose in my protection. Doing this several times a month made it easier to let go but I always woke up right before I had to make this decision. If I did not drink a lot before bed I slept through theh night. Otherwise I may wake up and just let go and go back to sleep. You can train yourself to let go easier over time if you keep doing it.

Hi Sophiaa, like you I am similar problems and I have been in diapers since 2010, and like you I have resorted to retaining myself or un-potty training myself although this process takes months or even years so don't expect it overnight unless your body will allow it.

The thing is not to force I to do something it won't let happen automatically although in my case I have had a weak bladder and dammage to the nerves controlling it due to past episodes of epilepsy suffered from when I was 12-13 years old in 1992-1993 can't be sure about an exact time and date or even year as it knocked me unconscious when it happened so naturally I can't remember it on the most part other than thrashing around on the floor after reading a book fortunately I no longer suffer from epilepsy but it left it's dammage and maybe made me who I am today.

If I can get put back into diapers though it would be beneficial for me because I wouldn't have to worry about making it to the toilet all the time, I've been actually retraining my bladder for almost 2 months whilst I have been on holiday in the far-east of Asia which requires me wearing diapers as much as humanly possible including at nights to avoid any embarrassing accidents because I am already a bad bed wetter and although sometimes I can go months without wearing diapers I simply can't risk it because I can't fully control my bladder.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

As much as I like wetting and wearing diapers, I had a small brush with some incontinence issues a few years ago.
I suffered an injury to my L4/L5 vertebrae, and had a lot of pain from a pinched nerve. During this time, I had a few weeks of genuine urge based incontinence, where I'd have no need to go, then suddenly a slight need, then within a few minutes an intense need, which saw me pulling over on the side of the freeway a few times.
I actually genuinely wet myself three times. Once, I pulled over on the road but squirted as I got out, leaving a big wet spot, another time I started to leak while stopped at lights and decided to deliberately let some out, but couldn't stop, and another time where my bladder just emptied and I couldn't stop it.
Being a DL/wetter, I of course took some pleasure out of these situations,but it was incredibly nerve wracking. There were numerous times that I just made it in the nick of time.
But I was at work, and not wearing. I reckon if I had of been protected, I would have enjoyed it more.
But that 4-5 week period was enough to convince me that although I enjoy wearing, I really don't want to be permanently, irreversibly incontinent.
Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: Marka
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back