What are some of your favourite activities when in little space

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbearprincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Im brand new to the little scene. A few months ago i realized im a little and only recently have i started to have an interest in really exploring and indulging this part of myself.

So far when im in little space all i do is cuddle and use a pacifier and sippy cup. I have started to colour too but i am looking for other fun activities i could do alone or with my big.

What are some of your favourite things to do as a little?
:smile:
Xoxo

When I feel little, play video games and cuddle with one of my body pillows. Sometime when I'm alone I imagine a lightsaber fighting scene between me and a training partner.

I often cuddle my bear and pillows too.. sounds like ill have to try imagining lightsaber battles too. Thanks for your reply. Xo

I cuddle my plushies, play video games, play in my ball bit, my toys, suck my paci, wear and change diapers, colour and watch children's TV

Sometimes I like to put my play pen in the living room and fill it with stuffed animals. Put on a disney flick, star trek( the original series) or what ever am in the mood for. Have my binky, a bottle handy and watch a movie with my soft cuddling companions.

poohbearprincess said:
Im brand new to the little scene. A few months ago i realized im a little and only recently have i started to have an interest in really exploring and indulging this part of myself.

So far when im in little space all i do is cuddle and use a pacifier and sippy cup. I have started to colour too but i am looking for other fun activities i could do alone or with my big.

What are some of your favourite things to do as a little?
:smile:
Xoxo

Hi poohbearprincess

And welcome to the community.

For me Little Space. Is a state of mind. Hee, hee mideast over matter. If you don't mind it doesn't matter. And what is the matter with me well never mind.

Some time I just lay on my back and play with my feet. Which is quite a feet it it self.

I also like to do painting or a puzzle. Or wach Paw Potrol.

I sergesed that you just enjoy being who you are on the inside.

Be careful when biying toys. Make sour it right for you.

Hope that helpful to you.

Sisi

I play with my toys, put on concerts for all of my stuffed animals, read picture books, watch a bunch of cartoons or TV shows that were on when I was little, make little foods and eat with my toddler utensils and my cartoon plates. Anything a normal kid would do. I'm like Sisi, I'm more of a lifestyle little, I have to try much harder to act like an adult than to be the kid that's inside. I have to be an adult during the day at work and for about 3/4 of an hour afterward to get grown up things taken care of but other than that I'm a little 24/7. MUUUUUCH happier there.

Me on my little one usually watch cartoons and cuddle. Sometimes we play with little cars or eat cookies with milk. My little one likes coloring too :) Maybe books would be nice too? Sometimes you can find people reading stories for kids in youtube videos.

I like to play video games and cuddle with my plushies and blankie when I am feeling little. Though a lot of the other things I have seen on here look like fun as well.

I like to snuggle my unicorn and play overwach

Wow thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Your suggestions are awesome. Its so nice and interesting seeing what everyone else is doing and what they are like!

Ill definitely be trying some of these.. especially when im feeling little... which is most days lol

Thanks again!!!

The thing I love to do while I am in my little space is to watch little movies (last time I saw Zootopia), just relax with a bollte and my binky and diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back