When did you all start to like wearing or using diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to wet the bed somewhere around 8-years-old until 12ish. I never thought of diapers before that point. During that time, I would occasionally use the diapers during the day or just pee/poop in my swimsuit. I think this is what started my love of diapers.

Pretty sure it started around 3-4. To the best of my memory it happened like this:

I was in the grocery store with my mom, and her friend and her friends' kid, who was probably like 2-3 yrs old. I had wet my pants, and my mom didn't have any spare clothes in the car, so she borrowed some pants and a diaper from her friend. So I wore that til we got home.

I don't exactly remember when it started for me, but after giving it much thought over the years, this is probably when it started. I have always been obsessed with diapers ever since.

I started likeking wearing diapers in between the ages of 6-9 years of age, back then I could still comfortably fit into my baby diapers as I had lots left over and used to secretly wear them from time to time in my regresdion sessions as per my other blogs.

Nowadays I wear adult diapers at nights to prevent nastily embarrassing accidents although thats another blog for another time.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

I was 16 when I was considering getting back into diapers. It wasn't until I graduated high school where I was able to buy diapers and keep it a secret. The first brand I used was depends, and eventually ordered better brands online. My preferences now are Tena and Huggies.

I guess I stumbled across it by chance.......just came across it on line thought it looked kinda cool. Tried it and fell in love with it.......5 weeks ago I would never of dreamt of wearing a nappy/diaper and now I cant wait to put 1 on. Its just the most amazing feeling putting a nappy on and just going about your business.

Liking and using diapers has been pretty much a life-long thing for me. I have always been a bedwetter and wear at night for protection--and comfort and security. I wore diapers late in potty-training, and then had to endure wet beds for some years until I got my own diapers. I like to wear diapers; they just feel good on me. I also am having a bit of daytime trouble these days if I wait too long or if I can't get right to the restroom. If I think I may be in that situation, I at least slip a pull-up or goodnite inside my underwear, or I may actually diaper up for that day. I'm not 24/7, but wear every night. I don't think I would want to be diapered 24/7, except for need, but I still like the feel of the diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back