Thread: How do you guys keep diapers fun? Also, a big rant about identity.

Default How do you guys keep diapers fun? Also, a big rant about identity.

Hey, so I'm gonna give a little warning right now. This will include discussions of masturbation, so I apologize if I have made any of you uncomfortable. Like, I promise I am not just here to talk about fetishes.

Second warning. I feel pretty that this post is pretty rambling and speculative. I think I get that you guys won't be able to give me definitive answers on where I fall into all of this, so if you guys could focus on giving me advice on how to make my experience with diapers more enjoyable, I think that's specifically why I'm writing this.

With that out of the way...

Hey guys! So I had diapers arrive last thursday in the mail. They were the girls goodnites, which were the diapers I wished I could wear to bed as a child. This was only my second time buying diapers as an adult, and the last time was back in the spring, so I was really excited. But now that I've been wearing them quite a bit for the past few days, they've gotten kinda boring.

So I'm trying to figure out of they do anything for me, or if there's something I can do to have more fun with them.

I'm either a dl fetishist, lg, or a little of both. I'm still figuring out how I fit in to all of this.

So here's a bit of my backstory. I was a bedwetter until I was eleven, and I developed my interest in diapers when I was thirteen.

I always thought my interest was more on the fetish end, but I think my present experience is challenging that a bit.

Masturbating hasn't gotten any easier. Like, it usually takes me around thirty minutes to do it. I'm not easily aroused, it always seems to require deliberate effort on my part. And all my life, the only stuff I've been able to masturbate to has involved diapers.

Wearing them hasn't exactly helped. Now I have a physical barrier between me and my penis, so maybe my method needs to change. (for the record, I don't like having a penis that much anyway, so masturbating was already awkward.) Maybe I need to ask that embarrassing question. How do I masturbate while wearing this?

Maybe I'm trying it too much. Like wearing a diaper all day and expecting to get aroused for a substantial period is out of line with reality. Once a day might be a bit too much.

Or maybe my fetish is not wearing diapers, but seeing other people wear them. I mean, there's a fair chance of that. Or maybe legit diapers are better than pullups. I'll find that out when my samples arrive.

I think that a big part of this could be that my goodnites don't make me feel very little or very girly. Wearing them reminds me that I have a penis. My closet has nothing but women's clothing. I don't own a single male outfit anymore. But I think that looking at myself when I'm in any sort of underwear, including diapers, might play into my disphoria.

So if I'm having trouble sexually on this part, I maybe I should try going the more ab/lg route.

How do you guys maintain little space while wearing your diapers? Is little space something you just enter for like thirty minutes?

When I got the goodnites, I kinda invented my own little fantasy narrative about why exactly I'm wearing them, reimagining myself as an eight year old girl. That got me excited for a bit, but it's getting kinda hard to maintain that fantasy. How do you guys do this?

I'm still trying to figure all this out. If you guys any advice on constructing fantasy identity, how disphoria plays into your diaper experience, or just a few fun activities while diapered, feel free to comment.

Sorry if my post lost direction for a bit.

Hmmm. I'm not sure it's really possible to instruct anybody on how to become aroused. That's very much a journey of discovery for you. Without going into details that might run afoul of the rules, I guess I'll just say that the key to masturbating, beyond the mechanical aspect, is having a fantasy to latch onto--some sort of mental imagery that you find arousing.

If you fantasize often, though, the fantasies inevitably become less fantastic. This goes for masturbation as well as sex, and probably a lot of other things too. Moderation seems to be a key to long-term enjoyment, as well as to avoiding the so-called "binge/purge cycle." It sounds like you might have just gone through a bit of a binge, which could explain the feelings you're having right now.

For me, having a non-participating spouse and kids who needn't/shouldn't know about my diaper-weariong is a strong moderating factor for me, and has kept my indulgences on a fairly regular schedule of a few times a week--corresponding to my opportunities for privacy. At this rate, I find I can't quite grow tired of diapers. There's always a turn-on waiting when a "diaper hour" arrives. Every now and then, I'll have the house to myself for a few days, and then it's hard not to binge a little. And usually, by the end of one of those, I do take a few extra days off to compensate--not intentionally, but because the desires are just lessened a bit.

As for the gender disphoria and the need to stimulate an organ you'd rather not have: I can imagine that being kind of a challenge, yeah. I wish I had any advice on that one!
    Last edited by Cottontail; 03-Oct-2016 at 01:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Wearing them hasn't exactly helped. Now I have a physical barrier between me and my penis, so maybe my method needs to change. (for the record, I don't like having a penis that much anyway, so masturbating was already awkward.) Maybe I need to ask that embarrassing question. How do I masturbate while wearing this?
    The simple answer is poke a hole in it and pull it through. Just be careful not to rip the diaper. This, of course, only works if you were planning to take the diaper off afterward. Or, you could leave the top tapes a bit loose for easier access.

Regarding how to masturbate with it on: get a hitachi magic wand. You can use this over the diaper to masturbate, my wife (she's mtf trans) does this all the time and loves how feminine it feels - no "jerking off" motion or manipulation of the penis at all, really, just letting the vibrator do the work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deerest View Post
    Regarding how to masturbate with it on: get a hitachi magic wand. You can use this over the diaper to masturbate, my wife (she's mtf trans) does this all the time and loves how feminine it feels - no "jerking off" motion or manipulation of the penis at all, really, just letting the vibrator do the work.

Whoa. You just made my day. Had no idea that a vibrator could work for someone like me. This is totally new information.

If diapers aren't fun, a physical need , practical for some reason or a deeply rooted desire you can't separate from your very core, then why would you wear them?

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    If diapers aren't fun, a physical need or a deeply rooted desire you can't separate from your very core, then why would you wear them?
    Well, I'm experimenting with them right now. Seeing as how I've been masturbating to stuff like this for years, I thought it was the logical next step. This is only my second time doing it as an adult, so I'm still figuring it out if I like it.

You might try different kinds of diapers, even cloth. Everyone has somewhat different turn-ons. Maybe buying some adult/baby clothing would help? I also think however, that we're all different in our intensity to diaper attraction. Mine is high, and all I have to do is put on a diaper and I start to regress. I suspect there are deep seated psychological reasons for this, having started in our very formative years. There's little you can do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Whoa. You just made my day. Had no idea that a vibrator could work for someone like me. This is totally new information.
    just make sure your ween is pointing up and hold the hitachi kind of on/below the head. It works same as how it would on a woman's clit!

I always had good luck rubbing that area on the arm of a couch or a pillow on the bed. If that is what you are looking for.