Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Today whe I arrived at work I reached in my pocket to pull out my headphones and my paci fell on the floor so I quickly picked it up and put it back in my pocket looking around and hoping that nobody saw me but nobody said anything about it so I think I'll be OK has this ever happened to you? How did you react to this happening?

Yeah

I lost mine at work once, found it on the floor close call, also come out of pocketes in front of work colleague, they just said do I have children. I said yes and left it there.

Now I have it on a ribbon around my nick so i can tuck it in when i not sucking and it not going to end up on the floor.

I accidnetly pulled mine out in the shop when I was searching for my change

I had someone see me, OK, so extra thick diaper, one of the ABU Lavender one on the outside, with a thick diaper that wasn't plastic backed as the inner diaper, a long red hair wig, a pink/white masquerade mask, and a girl's Halloween costume of a bunny, its a dress that goes to about the middle of my stomach, with a fair amount of that part of the dress that fluffs outward at the bottom. It has two little carrots in the front and a ball tail on the back, and the fluffy bottom part only covers the top part of the diaper. It was on the top floor of a parking garage and the guy startled me and I dropped the paci I had in my mouth. The feelings are mixed between awesome for the fact I was seen like that in a public space, and kinda sorta embarrassed, as I am exploring new boundaries. Part of me loves the humiliation factor, the embarrassment part of it, but it's hard to feel embarrassed about it kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back