Anybody never have an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A recent chat with an IC/DL guy got me thinking about this. Fuzzy childhood memories, self-induced "accidents", and purposeful untraining aside, can anyone say they've never had a legitimate bladder or bowel accident once they were past the age for diapers? I can attest to two of the former and one of the latter, so I'm out.

It won't hurt my feelings if there are no replies. ;)

Yes!
It was in middle school, around 6th grade I believe give or take. A friend and I were playing catch with a tennis ball and it bounces and hits her in the head and ricochets back into my head. For whatever reason I thought it was hysterical.
Too hysterical.... Oops...

Luckily my friend lent me her jacket to tie around my waist what a great person. I don't think anyone other than us noticed.
Now I have to be careful going out because too much laughing can lead to another accident. Almost had one at another friend's house just a couple months ago!

And that's the story about how I found out I have mild stress IC.

Sheepies said:
Yes!
It was in middle school, around 6th grade I believe give or take. A friend and I were playing catch with a tennis ball and it bounces and hits her in the head and ricochets back into my head. For whatever reason I thought it was hysterical.
Too hysterical.... Oops...

Heheh. He was asking for people who'd never had accidents. (But I think accident stories are fairly amusing.)

This might have been more interesting as a poll about frequency of accidents, though, as I think just about everybody will have had at least one accident.

I haven't had many accidents myself, but the count is definitely nonzero. I wasn't a serial bedwetter, and can recall wetting the bed exactly once, out of the blue, five years after I was potty-trained. In hindsight that was kind of amusing because, even at age eight, I was regularly sneaking and wearing diapers to bed. Not that night, though, and while my first reaction upon waking up to a wet bed might have been "I wish I'd been wearing a diaper!", I was actually so terrified by what had happened that diapers didn't come to mind at all. Being super embarrassed about it but knowing something had to be done, I went and woke my mom up and told her I'd thrown up in bed. She hopped up, ran to my room, and--she was not fooled for a second! The place reeked of urine. But I think she knew I was feeling terrible about it, so she didn't punish me or yell at me for lying, she just set about cleaning it up.

After that, I've had only a couple of very minor #2 accidents, both a result of being sick. One of those actually happened on the school bus, but it was on the way home and right before I was to get off, so talk about lucky!!

Cottontail said:
Heheh. He was asking for people who'd never had accidents. (But I think accident stories are fairly amusing.)

Oops x_x
Well now I feel embarrassed lol

Well I have had many accidents really and still do from time to time if im not careful enough. But I have minor IC ... so ya XD.

I do agree with cottontail though, I can only imagine everyone has had at least 1 accident within their life. Chances are even if you don't remember you probably had one at some point when you where really really young.

Once when I was around 22 I got a bit to drunk out at the bar with my friends and I had been wearing a diaper all night but when I got home I took it off being that it was soaked and didn't bother putting on a new one. At the time I was living at my parents house so wearing at night was a no go I was always affriad someone might come in while I was sleeping I mean I did wear pajamas but it was just a big fear of mine well anyway I woke up in the morning and my bed was soaked and it had always been a fantasy to wet the bed while asleep but I didn't want it to happen that way

Afraid I've also had a couple accidents, though not too many. I had one around age 7 when I was playing one of the Sonic the Hedgehog games (early ones that were good) and I was so into it that I didn't stop to pay attention to needing to pee and ended up letting a little out into my pants. It was small and my parents never made a fuss about it, but it was pretty embarrassing at the time.

I also had one near the end of middle school, where I stayed up really late to attend a wedding and got home and was supposed to get ready for bed normally, but just sort of collapsed on the bed, and woke up wet the next morning, which was awkward. That one I was just made to clean everything up at the time, and nothing was said about it after.

I've also had one recent one, just a couple months ago. I'd been sleeping diapered for most of the week, and also had pulled a muscle in my lower back, so wasn't terribly mobile. I went without diapers at the end of the week, and my back was sore, so I put a pillow under my stomach to give some extra support. I think my sleep-addled mind didn't quite get what was going on, and near the morning, I woke up and, still half asleep, started peeing before realizing "hey, I don't have a diaper on!" and stopping myself. Poor pillow got a bit wet.

Can anyone honestly say they have never had an accident.

ST50 said:

I haven't like had a public accident or anything where people notice it. One time I believe my senior year for hockey we had a really late game in Denver (which is almost 3 hours where I live) and it didn't end up finishing till around 11ish or so. Basically everybody just wanted to get back and go to sleep. Around 15 minutes from where would get dropped off, I had to pee severely bad but I don't really think I could hold it much longer. So basically, we had to wear khakis or dress pants and a shirt and tie, with our like team jackets to every game. I just basically said "screw it", and since basically everybody was sleeping on the bus, just let go in my pants to relieve about maybe 1/4 of the pressure. I mean technically that is an accident, but not like it happening accidentally or like when I wet the bed when I was younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I had an accident yesterday actually.

I peed my pants while drunk, :O it happens.

Sheepies said:
Oops x_xWell now I feel embarrassed lol

Nah, it's all good. And that was a better story than I could offer.

ST50 said:

That's what I'm curious about. Will bump this thread for a week or two if necessary so the regulars can weigh in. If nobody claims the prize then we can all hang our heads in shame. :sad:

I had a nasty diarrhea accident at 6 when playing in the backyard and then wet the bed once in 11th grade, completely out of the blue. When I was first getting into real diapers, back around 2002, I was going walking in the evenings for exercise and typically wore some kind of protection, as I was away from home for 90 minutes or more and often didn't have anywhere to relieve myself if the urge hit. (It was also fun.) One night I get home and for some reason am completely exhausted. I take off my shoes, empty my pockets, and basically collapse in bed on my stomach. That evening I was wearing just a Depends Guard in my underwear. I wake at 3 am, totally soaked...but because the guard was between me and the bed, it took the bulk of my output. My shorts and the bedding were still wet, but the mattress not so much. While cleaning up, I remembered what happened. I awoke at some point with a busting bladder and in my semi-conscious state thought, "I know how to relieve this feeling!" then promptly fell asleep again and let loose. That pad would never have been enough to hold it all, so I don't think it played a part in the decision.

I had a few accidents when I was young, but it was only because I had a really full bladder and someone scared the hell out of me (jumping out from behind something, hiding in my closet, etc). Or tickled me. I hate being tickled.

Depends on age. I have never had an accident as an adult, and with the exception of one single bed-wetting incident, I have been accident free for essentially for my entire life with a double digit age. However, if we're talking about when I was young, then I pretty much had a ton of accidents, going on until I was around 8.

Not once. Potty trained when I was 18 months, apparently.

Never had an accidental anything in my pants.
Intentionally having an accident doesn't count, guys.

Putting bananas, marshmellows, suppositories and a diaper between the public at large, however.

I don't ever remember having one. I might have as a kid that I wasn't old enough to remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DapperSAP said:
Not once. Potty trained when I was 18 months, apparently.

Never had an accidental anything in my pants.

AAO said:
I don't ever remember having one. I might have as a kid that I wasn't old enough to remember.

And we have two winners! I knew it was theoretically possible, but now there's proof. But what the matter with you two? Go wet your beds or something. ;)

@DapperSAP: it seems that you de-lurked just to claim the prize? :) Welcome to the board, but do post an intro in the Greetings forum so the admins don't get on you. Which island are you from, north or south?

I don't think I've ever had a bladder accident since I stopped wetting the bed as a child.

Bowel accidents are different - I've had a few minor ones over the years as a child and as an adult.

I have had only two accidents that I remember since being potty-trained (excluding the several years I was a bed wetter):

Once somewhere between 3 and 8 (I know, large age range but I really can not pin it down further), I pooped by pants at home. Then sometime between 5 and 10 (again I can't pin it down better), I was at a movie theater and was too scared to go to the rest room. Finally I was unable to hold it and peed.

I knew someone would win the prize! I would be close, but I sharted once in college after successfully dealing with a diarrhea episode all night at the bar by visiting the toilet at least 5 times. I woke up while peeing myself a few times too after being under a huge amount of stress and drinking alcohol. I guess I lost this challenge, as have most of us, IC or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back