Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discovered

Default Discovered

Long story short My mum found my stuff, wants me to see psychologist and wants me to get rid of everything.

Anyone want some medium Tena slip maxi, AMD slip(no packaging) and Vlesi slip(still in package).

This isn't the first time, I told her the usual thing psychologist says, if its not hurting someone its not an issue. But she wouldn't believe it. I would rather sell everything or give it to someone then get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justo View Post
    Long story short My mum found my stuff, wants me to see psychologist and wants me to get rid of everything.

Anyone want some medium Tena slip maxi, AMD slip(no packaging) and Vlesi slip(still in package).
    Tell her it's a once in 50 year event like the crazy SA weather lol. No seriously dude, that's sucks. I hope things go ok for you. Seeing the psychologist is probably not going to change who you are. Mums probably just freaking out right now. I really wish you the best dude.

I know it won't change anything, thats what the psychologist said unless i wanted to try more full on treatment.

This is basically my mom when she got my Goodnites before I did at the Post Office... last night she was talking to me about it and I kept trying to tell her it was nothing and it wasn't hurting anyone or myself, but she thought it was hurting me and a lot of other stuff came up. Sometimes parents don't get it, and I wish you the best man! Hopefully you can maybe stay diapered somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it won't change anything, thats what the psychologist said unless i wanted to try more full on treatment.
    LOL. Maybe he'll go for aversion therapy? Wear 24/7 till you're tired of it? Or you could tell your mom that's what he said to do.....

I feel a story coming on.... oh, wait. I think stories about forced diapering are against the rules. Oh, well.

Screw that crap. It's a friggin diaper, and if it makes you feel happy... Big deal. What are they going to do, make you feel like shit every time you think about it until you just avoid it...then what?

Maybe I'll just refuse to see anyone Tell her its my life, my choice.

Maybe I'll just refuse to see anyone Tell her its my life, my choice.
    Exactly, you're over the age of consent, wanting to wear nappies is not a mental illness, it's a lifestyle choice like many others, and don't allow people to convince you otherwise.