Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
There this thought in my head that thinks wanting to wear is crazy and that its wrong.

That's gonna be there in the back ground until you accept yourself, I find its.completly normal for me and nobody will tell if you are wearing unless you wear on show without pants or you are unhygienic and don't wash in that area or wipe it if you use diapers when you change.

Buhha said:
There this thought in my head that thinks wanting to wear is crazy and that its wrong.

Well we accept you buddy and hope you accept yourself and are happy padded or not as suits you.

Don't think of them as a diaper. Think of them as protective underwear.

That part me don't need to wear diapers and that wearing them won't make me happy.

- - - Updated - - -

My little side wants to come out badly. But adult side is not letting that happen

Buhha said:
That part me don't need to wear diapers and that wearing them won't make me happy.

- - - Updated - - -

My little side wants to come out badly. But adult side is not letting that happen

I understand that fealing.

I don't think there is not anything wrong about it :eek:
I like it and will use them more and more - have been wearing a diaper all day today.

even thought Ive worn every night since Ive been alive i still went through a phase like that when i was around 18. i could have remained depressed or i could have moved on. then i realized that there are way worse things in the world that including those that negatively affect other people then wearing a diaper. whatever you need to do to relax in this crazy world that doesn't affect others shouldn't be judged.

Am just really unsure just can't make up mind if ill want to our not

Well, you must first try and unify both your sides. Your little side wants to come out, but your adult side doesn't let it happen, so, you must try to find a way to pull yourself together. You don't need to use diapers all day, or out of your home. Give little steeps first, don't go all out. You might feel a bit funny or odd, but that is normal, until you really get used to it. You don't need to do anything on them, and just wear them like any other piece of clothes, for fun. You might not have anything to lose, because you won't harm anyone in anyway, so you really should indulge your desire/curiosity.
You might find that your fears have not any reason to exist, and you turn feeling natural about it, and even ending laughing about that doubt you had earlier. Of course, the final word will be yours. If you choose to not use them, then it would be better to not think about that matter anymore. Either way is fine, as long as it is what you really want for yourself.
Good luck buddy, and if you need any advice, opinion, or other stuff like that, either post it, or send a pm to someone you feel like you can trust, when your able to.

Dracumon said:
Well, you must first try and unify both your sides. Your little side wants to come out, but your adult side doesn't let it happen, so, you must try to find a way to pull yourself together. You don't need to use diapers all day, or out of your home. Give little steeps first, don't go all out. You might feel a bit funny or odd, but that is normal, until you really get used to it. You don't need to do anything on them, and just wear them like any other piece of clothes, for fun. You might not have anything to lose, because you won't harm anyone in anyway, so you really should indulge your desire/curiosity.
You might find that your fears have not any reason to exist, and you turn feeling natural about it, and even ending laughing about that doubt you had earlier. Of course, the final word will be yours. If you choose to not use them, then it would be better to not think about that matter anymore. Either way is fine, as long as it is what you really want for yourself.
Good luck buddy, and if you need any advice, opinion, or other stuff like that, either post it, or send a pm to someone you feel like you can trust, when your able to.

am woirred what if i like my lilite side to much and get struck?

If you mean getting struck by other people, then you just need to ignore them. You should only worry about what you want, feel or need. For example, I am a young man, but love to wear high heel platform boots. People usually look at side to me, and sometimes ask me to not wearing those for they are women's footwear, specially when I go black, or dark collors, "creepy" jewellery and stuff.
If I cared about any of that, then I would not be what I really am, and I would be denying myself, instead of accepting how I am.
You should not be afraid to be what you really are, or about your likes and dislikes. Do not worry, and be happy instead. Accept yourself.
If you like your little side, then it is because you know, deep inside you, that it is part of your real "me".
Sure, I'm not saing that it will be easy, but only that is the right thing to do.

@Dracumon, I think Buhha was referring to going into little space and not being able to return to adult space and being trapped in little space.

@Buhha, If that is what you are afraid of, I think that is very, very unlikely. I am not aware of this happening to anyone.

Buhha said:

As a wise philosopher once wrote, "If it feels good, do it!".

If it feels good it is good. And if you're harming no one, then it's not bad.

"Crazy" is a very subjective and abstract concept. I live in a universe that is billions of years old. It is billions of light-years across, yet was once a tiny speck of dust! Tiny bits of this speck of dust started to self-assemble themselves into organisms, and through nothing but the brute-force of trial-and-error, humans appeared.

The fact that any of us even exists is crazy!!! The fact that you happen to evolved into someone who likes wearing diapers is but a tiny insignificant detail!

Buhha said:

- - - Updated - - -

Buhha said:
am woirred what if i like my lilite side to much and get struck?

Well, I think your adult-side needs to stop being such a boring grown up and listen to what your little side is saying! You don't need to give up being an adult to have some "little" time. It's all about finding a balance where you can make both your little side and your big side happy. The more you can integrate both sides into your personality/identity, the less likely it is that you'll want to psychologically split into being little and getting stuck...

I might not get what i want out off it cause me more antexy worrying about being caught worrying about how am going to buy more diaper's if a run out idk how am going get my 1st ones

I guess that you worry too much about many things. I understand most of them, but you really should care more about what you think of it. You really shouldn't care too much about what others thik or say, specially when they don't have your feelings in mind.
Being caught is a risk we all face, but if we're so afraid that we won't do things, then we'll never do anything, witch is very sad. You must find your inner courage to do what you want, since it won't harm anyone, not even yourself.
As for not being able to buy more diapers, I'm in the same situation. I'm still waiting for some free sample diapers, I believe its Tena ones. I probably won't be able to buy any this year.
And yes. I still live with my mother, so the risk of being caught by her is high, since she's nosy about my stuff, so I must outsmart her, without being afraid of being caught. Confidence and acting normal is the first step to not get caught. Never take it too easy either.
Try to find things to help you take the advantage, making it more dificult to someone finding your stuff.
A safe, a stuffed animal, a drawer of a cabinet, under some clothes or sheets of paper.
Try buying small packs of diapers, so they are easier to hide. The only downside of that is that it might become a bit more expensive, and you must buy them more often.
as for when you buy them, you can bring a backpack with you. after you buy them, you go to someplace quiet and private, like a shop public wc, and put them in the backpack. That way, no one can see them, unless you open it.
I am telling you, the same thing that I'm gonna do when I get the chance to buy those sweet diapers.
you can try and search for free samples on the net. You might get lucky. take a look, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back