Thread: Happy with the New Palace Pets Pull-Ups

Default Happy with the New Palace Pets Pull-Ups

I picked up a pack of Pull-Ups Wednesday, mainly because of the new Palace Pets prints. The last time I bought Pull-Ups was in 2014; at that time I got the 3T-4T size because they were sold out of the girls' in 4T-5T. I am far too large to actually wear them properly, so I stuff them inside my underwear. Back then I found them to be pretty poor absorbency-wise. I don't know if going one size up makes that much of a difference, or if they've actually improved since then, but I'm kind of impressed with them now. Letting it out slowly I managed to give them about the same size wetting I can give a Huggies Ultra Snug and Dry size 6.

Your experience will probably vary, especially if you're a guy cause I don't have male parts to take up room in the narrow crotch, but I'm pretty satisfied anyway.

I still have half a bag each of the Doc McStuffins Pull-Ups and Dora Easy-Ups, but I've seen the new versions appear in the local stores over the past few weeks, so I'm eager to get through what I have and check out the new stuff!

Do they still have the Palace Pets pull ups in stores?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    Do they still have the Palace Pets pull ups in stores?
    I got mine at Walmart; Palace Pets are the newest design so they should be around a while...

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I got mine at Walmart; Palace Pets are the newest design so they should be around a while...
    Thank You, I haven't been to a store in a long time, since I came back from Disney World, so I haven't brought any diapers in a long while.

So, a bit of an experiment tonight. I remember trying something like this before, and it not working well, but I decided to try again. I cut the crotch out of a pair of underwear and stapled in a Pull-Up. I've already had to remove/replace some staples, so we'll see.

EDIT: Staples aren't working out, so I'm going to try some jewelry pins if I can find them here...

Edit again: It doesn't really work. I'm going back to just stuffing them inside my underwear...
    Last edited by KimbaStarshine; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:51.

as I don't care whats on the lable (little paws or crinklz being an exception but not necessary), the idea of stuffing outside of pads seems "meh" being a waste of time and effort to me.

Pull-Ups brand training pants kind of hold a special place in my heart because I guess you could say they were my ''first love'' in the world of diapers, the genesis of my fetish long ago. I was intrigued by the commercials as a kid, anything that had to do with potty training really. My mom would tell me I didn't wear training pants as a toddler and that they were dumb, being just diapers, and I'd agree, but secretly the thought of them was a huge turn-on even as a young kid.

One of these days I should get ahold of some real safety pins to try with the crotchless underwear again...

I also made them leak today. Oops.