Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Where's the best place I can buy trial packs of diapers for little to no shipping in the US? I used to always use XPMedical, but they updated their site recently, and no longer have trial packs available, it's only cases or bags, and they also diminished their inventory on select items. I just want to trial some Molicare's and possibly some others, without having to buy a whole case, and not pay an extreme amount either, Thanks!

There was a thread a while back about HDIS, and they have a variety pack with 30 diapers (2 of each kind):
http://www.hdis.com/brief-variety-pack.html
Their price is $12.90 shipped, which I think is a pretty good deal for the quantity and variety that they offer.

Wearingclouds.com sells sample packs of Molicares for $2.65 and the shipping (for me at least) is $3.15. Not terrible, but not free! But just over five bucks isn't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerest said:
Wearingclouds.com sells sample packs of Molicares for $2.65 and the shipping (for me at least) is $3.15. Not terrible, but not free! But just over five bucks isn't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately they don't carry Large from what it looks like, which is what I want to try

NSC will send you samples if you ask. Tranquility has samples on their website but if you call them with an inquiry, more often than not they will ship you a couple you ask about for free.
Some brick and mortar stores will fork over samples if you make inquiries as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back