Thread: Trial packs

Default Trial packs

Where's the best place I can buy trial packs of diapers for little to no shipping in the US? I used to always use XPMedical, but they updated their site recently, and no longer have trial packs available, it's only cases or bags, and they also diminished their inventory on select items. I just want to trial some Molicare's and possibly some others, without having to buy a whole case, and not pay an extreme amount either, Thanks!

There was a thread a while back about HDIS, and they have a variety pack with 30 diapers (2 of each kind):
    http://www.hdis.com/brief-variety-pack.html
    Their price is $12.90 shipped, which I think is a pretty good deal for the quantity and variety that they offer.

Wearingclouds.com sells sample packs of Molicares for $2.65 and the shipping (for me at least) is $3.15. Not terrible, but not free! But just over five bucks isn't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deerest View Post
    Wearingclouds.com sells sample packs of Molicares for $2.65 and the shipping (for me at least) is $3.15. Not terrible, but not free! But just over five bucks isn't bad.

Unfortunately they don't carry Large from what it looks like, which is what I want to try

NSC will send you samples if you ask. Tranquility has samples on their website but if you call them with an inquiry, more often than not they will ship you a couple you ask about for free.
    Some brick and mortar stores will fork over samples if you make inquiries as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMelissa View Post
    Unfortunately they don't carry Large from what it looks like, which is what I want to try
    Aw man I found these other options that sell samples:

http://bambinodiapers.com/molicare-s...s-briefs-c-10/

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Molicare-16987...-/271453479978

There are actually a lot on eBay!