Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites or Pull-Ups

Default Goodnites or Pull-Ups

Which would you recommend?

Goodnights, pull ups would be too small and not absorb anything!

- - - Updated - - -

Good nights are like pull ups for bigger people

Unless you have ridiculously small hips and a really small waist... Goodnites are better. I'm 6"3' around 200 lbs and around a 32-34 waist and this soaked goodnite I'm wearing is still staying on with no rips.

ZukaZama

Goodnights fit wise print wise Pull Ups

If I could fit into pull ups. . . Lol. My suggestion would be Goodnites unless you fit into Pull Ups.

GoodNites are awesome, I'm almost a 40" at waist and the L/XL fit me and work pretty well, people could doubt it, but they work really well for me. If you really want to wear Pull-Ups (I sometimes do) there's some ways to extend the sides thanks to the velcro on each side you can extend them quite easy, they won't fit properly and will most likely leak but they can take a small wetting without too much problems, especially the night version.

Goodnights for fit since pullups are literally smaller than size 5 diapers. Tho i love pullups cool alert Xd

Mostly I get Goodnites because of the fit and I get the girl kind because of the designs, but I would get Pull-Ups because of cute character designs, mostly the girl kind(like Disney Princesses(Rapunzel or Cinderella), Sofia the First, and Palace Pets)!

ZukaZama

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    GoodNites are awesome, I'm almost a 40" at waist and the L/XL fit me and work pretty well, people could doubt it, but they work really well for me. If you really want to wear Pull-Ups (I sometimes do) there's some ways to extend the sides thanks to if velcro on each side you can extend them quite easy, they won't fit properly and will most likely leak but they can take a small wetting without too much problems, especially the night version.
    I have to back up CodyBaby the nite ones hold weld it leaks only a little bit