Disappionted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So,

I make a run to the bank on the way home from work. I get a message from my Wife wondering where I am, and if I want to run some errands with her before her friend comes to spend the weekend. Oh crap.... I forgot she was coming.

For days I had been looking forward to putting one of my rearz safari's to the test tonight. Just thinking of getting up to make breakfast in a soggy, sagging overstuffed diaper gets me excited. Maybe giving it one or two last floods in the morning, just to see what it could take.

I am kinda new to being able to wear openly, so this is the source of my disappointment. Oh well I lay here in a goodnight now looking forward to next Friday night.

Ok so I just had to be patient.
Last night I was able to max my safari out. I weighed a full kilo when I was done.
So I woke up wit a little bit of a tummy ache, just not feeling quite rite. But I had some things I had to do today so I put on a target brand L/XL night time underwear and headed out. While I was at the grocery store it hit me. I nearly had an accident in my little mini diaper. I did think at the time well I'm kinda lucky to have this thing on, just in case I can't make it. I am not into number 2's , I tried it one time ten or fifteen years ago and its just not for me. It was just too messy and hard to clean up to be fun. Although I did read something about bananas that might be interesting to try sometime. Let me know if you have tried it and if it is worth doing.

I've had company in the house for over a week now and haven't been wearing, but I'm about ready to take my chances. Maybe tonight!

Yes she knows.
It's not a problem. She even wears sometimes with me.

Ruth said:
When you say you wear openly, does that mean your wife knows and she's okay with it? If so, then you seem to have a pretty nice deal. Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back