Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great old video games

Default Great old video games

I have recently found a few emulators on Google play and now I can play older games from when I was a little kid on my phone. I have spyro and crash bandicoot warped for ps1 and super mario world and 64 for snes and n64. Any good suggestions to play after I am done with these games????

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    I have recently found a few emulators on Google play and now I can play older games from when I was a little kid on my phone. I have spyro and crash bandicoot warped for ps1 and super mario world and 64 for snes and n64. Any good suggestions to play after I am done with these games????
    I love emulators for this reason, Crash Bandicoot Warped was my favorite game as a kid.

Some gems you can try are Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and Crash Bash, and Crash Racing. (can't remember the name)

Quote Originally Posted by Shybug View Post
    I love emulators for this reason, Crash Bandicoot Warped was my favorite game as a kid.

Some gems you can try are Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and Crash Bash, and Crash Racing. (can't remember the name)
    I love those games as well. I found crash bash on there but couldn't get it to download. I was so mad cause I loved that one. I still have crash 1,2 and crash team racing discs to play on my ps3. Where do you find games to play?

I've honestly didn't play Zelda till about a couple of months a go. I started playing it on my 3DS.

snes has a ton of fun games, most top 20s will be enough but theres also cult favorites to play like squares mario rpg legend of the seven starts on snes. bomberman 64 was also pretty great back in the day.

If you are able to Goldeneye for the N64 is an awesome game to play. I wish I still had my N64 so I could play it some more.

im pretty sure crash bandicoot gave me my fear of falling when i played that when i was younger. i loved alot of ps1 games but legend of legia and legend of dragoon were amazing. if i want to go futher back then i liked kid chameleon on sega which was what i played alot as a kid

Got som rpgs recomendations. On the ps1, you have Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX. My favourite of those three is IX. Then you also have Chrono Cross, which is another exellent game.

On the SNES, you have Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, V and VI. Then of course, Earthbound.

The games I played as a kid tend to be mostly of the NES variety... the original Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros. 3 rank among my favorites. On Sega, I'm a big fan of Sonic 2, mainly because of Tails I think. ^^; I'm also fond of older systems I enjoyed when I was very young, notably Vectrex.

Things like N64 and PS1 still seem like more modern systems to me, not what I think of as "classic gaming" from my youth. I feel old. o.o

If you are into RPG's than I would say give Final Fantasy Tactics for the Playstation 1 a try. In my opinion it is thee greatest Final Fantasy game. Banjo Kazooie for the N64 is great and all 3 Donkey Kong Country games on the SNES. But to be honest I think all these games are best played and experienced when you are sitting on a couch with a wired controller in your hand looking at an old 90's TV. This is why I will never get rid of any of my games.