Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everybody.

I got 23 more sleep before Paddys home yeah :eek:

But now I feeling really nervous about it.

I feel like I whating for a parent to come home and I don't know if i have been good or not.

I Won't to hide. But I know it just becouse I am a Little I am getting these feelings the Adult part of me know it going to be OK.

But it hard adulting up over these feeling. So i doing Littling as will which is crying, getting excited and hiding under the bed.

I know Little time will help me when I have to do Adult time. It just they seem to be getting in the way of each other.

Can any one help.

Am I lousing the plot.

*Pulls paci out and holds like cigarette* (in mobster voice)You need to chill. Or ya gonna end up stepping on a Lego and enden up 6 blankies under sleep-in with the plushies.

Lol, but really good luck on juggling being little and an adult. Remember it's unhealthy to be only one all the time Xd

Even a adult? , oh ok!

computerProgrammer said:
*Pulls paci out and holds like cigarette* (in mobster voice)You need to chill. Or ya gonna end up stepping on a Lego and enden up 6 blankies under sleep-in with the plushies.

Lol, but really good luck on juggling being little and an adult. Remember it's unhealthy to be only one all the time Xd

Hee, hee yeah. Just wish adulting wasn't so hard.

There are time when I really just want to throw a toddlerism. Becouse its not fair! * folds arms, stamps feet, sucks pasifer, with the look on his face.*

Last edited by a moderator:
So will you be happy when he returns or are you now feeling apprehensive? I know you didn't want him to leave when it first happened, but after awhile, we often learn to enjoy how we're now living.

dogboy said:
So will you be happy when he returns or are you now feeling apprehensive? I know you didn't want him to leave when it first happened, but after awhile, we often learn to enjoy how we're now living.

Yeah I still miss him, not only is he my boy, but he is cool about me Littleing out and beeing my self when out with him, small thing like playing with toys in shops. Which has to be done.

He does thing like check on me last thing at night to see if I am asleep and tells me off if i am not.
He fine about we wearing around him, And sucking my pasifer.
He will get down on the floor and have a look at what ever I am colouring / making or playing with when i am having Little time. He also a good huger.

But he also can be strict with me and make me clean up after my self and things.

I like having him around even though I am a lost boy and I have enjoyed being on my own.

Will I lose my independence? Not really. I will still be able to do all the stuff I do now.

Not shore why I feeling apprehensive but I am. It like some has said to me. "Just you wait into your P-Dom get home young man. You will be in so much trouble."

But Sisi good boy.

Also in this mix is my is Daisy my granddaughter, Paddys first child. Beth Paddys partner.
Life is interesting.

I so hope he will stay off the alcohol when he gets out.

May be that is part off it. Becouse of the way he is when he has to much off it.

Okay. I hope this works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back