Information request

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u wanted to do that, I would see if there is a raichu fabric online and then get an abdl aware seamstress(look on etsy for one) and ask them if they could make it for you. It might be pricy though.

keepitontheDL said:
If u wanted to do that, I would see if there is a raichu fabric online and then get an abdl aware seamstress(look on etsy for one) and ask them if they could make it for you. It might be pricy though.

I'm going to try this

They're not taking request or commissions, so I'm not sure about it

KryanAshford said:
They're not taking request or commissions, so I'm not sure about it

Oh, I didn't see that :( any kigurumi maker on etsy should be able to make you the same kind of thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerest said:
Oh, I didn't see that :( any kigurumi maker on etsy should be able to make you the same kind of thing!

I asked but I haven't gotten any reply

I got a reply, looks like the project is a go. I'm really excited for this.

KryanAshford said:
I got a reply, looks like the project is a go. I'm really excited for this.

Awesome!

Aliexpress.com also usually has a good selection of kigurumi. however I dont think they have a raichu =( at least that i could find

Waiting for further information from the people I has tasked with this project. Still excited, but feeling a little impatient. I don't want to quicken the project. I rather have to wait so it can be done correctly. Patience in a adult strength not a toddler's.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen sadly.

I am not to much of a fan of EBAY, but if you want to give it a try I found evreything from Espion to Pikachu to Charmander adult sleepers here. Pokemon Adult Footed Pajamas I hope that this can help you a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back