Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
image.jpg here is a picture for reference, I am starting to think about having my hair like it was when I was child, I used to have a full fringe, I don't have a picture of me as a child anywhere. I am not sure because I have aged that it would suit me, I havn't tried one since my preteen but it did make me look more childish!

I feel like I am taking a plunge by doing this, there has got to be hairdressers here that would be able to picture me with one or somebody with a sense of taste at least!

If I decide to have a full fringe, I will definaitly be showing!

I personally think you look perfect the way you are.

But that's childhood trauma speaking lol. My mom would cut my hair as a kid and would always give me the bowl cut / crooked fringe frankencut.

I mean it would look okay. My friend Tasha has a full fringe and it looks okay and she is in her mid 30s

Well according to what I saw on 'full fringe' (since i didn't know what it was), i really don't think you would have to worry about what people think. Either way though, you still look cute as is.

Do a full fringe with 1 side shaved. You will look amazing and sexy in public. Very stylish and at home as a little you can still divide your hair and look cute and adorable.

Tyger said:
Well according to what I saw on 'full fringe' (since i didn't know what it was), i really don't think you would have to worry about what people think. Either way though, you still look cute as is.
I also had to google it since I didn't what it was and apparently a lot of adult women use that hairstyle.

In the past year I have let my hair grow a bit more to resemble how I looked as a toddler and young kid, I can use it in a more adult way or more messy and fussy when in little space.

So I say why not? If you want to go for it Angelic.

Sheepies said:
I personally think you look perfect the way you are.

But that's childhood trauma speaking lol. My mom would cut my hair as a kid and would always give me the bowl cut / crooked fringe frankencut.

Your think that was bad! My mom once was cutting my fringe and I moved my head and my fringe ended up at the top of my forehead instead of just above my eyebrows! I had to get my hair done at the dressers ever since because I was scared of it happening again!

- - - Updated - - -

Zendot said:
I also had to google it since I didn't what it was and apparently a lot of adult women use that hairstyle.

In the past year I have let my hair grow a bit more to resemble how I looked as a toddler and young kid, I can use it in a more adult way or more messy and fussy when in little space.

So I say why not? If you want to go for it Angelic.

I bet that's cute!

- - - Updated - - -

JackalGuardian said:
Do a full fringe with 1 side shaved. You will look amazing and sexy in public. Very stylish and at home as a little you can still divide your hair and look cute and adorable.

Nej, I want to look like a child not a what da ya call it!?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry wasn't shouting then! I was a bit astonished that it came up!

Your hair looks good as it is, but I full fringe would also suite you. It would also go well with pigtails or braids, which would be cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back