Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I think?

Default What should I think?

Today I was having a good day when a overly childish guy that used to be in my class walked past me with a group of "mates" and called out "hey that's the rank kid I was talking about!" They were looking at me and they do NOT know about my little side whatsoever! I am very hygienic, tidy and wear decent clothes. I don't think I am ugly most of the time. Nobody has said I am hideos recently.

But back in high school when I was 12-15, I got called ugly when people asked to if they would go out with me, but I was a late bloomer and my hair on my head didn't thicken until I was 14-15 years old!

You can imagine how self conscious I feel! Am I bad to look at? I understand some people are not to everybody's taste but to be called "rank" is quite another thing! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	27540 silly picture I know! But I think I am cute in that picture.

Speaking of nice comments, sometimes I get nice comments about my teeth, eyebrows, eyes, figure and hair and sometimes about my face. Sometimes I get called cute. It's hard because somebody says one thing and another person says another! Who do I take seriously?!

- - - Updated - - -

My reaction was that I said I a firm voice to them "what did you just say!?" In a. Non threatening voice and told them to get on their bikes. They didn't laugh at me, one of them told me again what he had said with seriousness in his voice, did they get my frift or something? Have I started something?

- - - Updated - - -

Earilier on in the year, one of the wolf whistled, and the other told him to shut up, I didn't feel offended, I felt flattered! Lol! I think that attempt didn't work, but why wolf whistle at somebody you don't like!? Earlier on I kept getting these harssments and "ewww"s but that was 2 years ago. I am not sure if I have ages since then or if they can see I am more confident. I think confidence is something people can detect and I let my guard down this time,

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it, it was different people every time, I am UGLY or something!? People who don't even know me, can they detect my lack of confidence or something, they don't do it much anymore though.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I want to be a kid, but looks still matter to me!

I think your cute you should believe in yourself and not listen to others

Kid games. You're past high school, apparently they're not.

I was the smallest kid in my class, including girls, until senior year. Took a lot of crap. Doesn't mean a thing. Went to my 40th reunion a few years ago, had a great time with everybody, including kids who were mean to me, and hot chicks to whom I was invisible back in the day. It's all good, don't worry about it.

I think people who lack self confidence themselves often project their own insecurities on other people. When you're a young adult you have yet to find your own identity but when you mature you'll look back on the things you worried about they won't be that important to you anymore.

btw... You look absolutely fine to me.

I think you are very attractive. Are you sure they were referring to you? If they were, there's something wrong with them.

It's difficult to gauge a person's "rankness" from a picture, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there. You're pretty and appear well-kept. I'll go with the "ignore bullies" advice already given above, and I'm sorry to hear you've still got some around to ignore. I was lucky enough to be a nerd in high school and still avoid all bullying. Maybe I was just oblivious.

You're very pretty, dont let anyone tell you otherwise!

keep in mind these individuals were most likely average college males, meaning that they were probably inebriated and or riding a high of some sort.
    Their behavior is a strong advocate for this.

I dont think you should take people who are in this condition mentally too seriously.
    Last edited by MommyandMattling; 3 Weeks Ago at 13:01.

you are adorable I think you look absolutely beautiful