• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

This new artist says hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James1987

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone,

Just joined up on the site and wanted to put forward my introduction to everyone.

I am an artist (or currently) working to become one. I don't know if I am a furry/baby fur artist or not but I do like a lot of the art that I see from others that are. I do not know if I could call my self one yet. Anyways I hope to make a lot of good friends here and contribute a lot to the community here. Feel free to ask me anything that you want to know about me if you are interested. I don't want to come straight out and say what my interest in diapers or other areas related to this community are because I do not feel like this forum is the best place to put it. So instead I will say that other than art I like to play music (been playing the guitar for over a year now) I like video games, snowboarding, and taking walks around my neighborhood and on trails through the forest. I am actually hoping that some of you other gamers on here can help me get back my love for video games that I had as a kid.

Hello James1987 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Cool that you enjoy art, etc. I'm a professional musician spending most of my time on the piano.

Thanks! I always wanted to be an artist. I tried teaching myself the piano a few years ago but didn't get far with it. I still think I will go back to it though at some point. But I am really loving my guitar. I actually just bought a new one and a new amp.

Welcome home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back