Land's End Sleeper arrived today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So the Land's End sleepers arrived today and they fit me great maybe even a bit large for me.

I ordered the size 20. I would recommend this footed pajamas to anyone that is no taller than 6 feet and weight should be around 165 pounds. They are super soft and have a full length zipper that goes all the way down the left leg.

I fit them very well at about 68-69 inches tall and about 160 pounds in weight. The sleepers are super soft and I love them.

Link:

http://www.landsend.com/products/boys-full-zip-fleece-sleeper/id_289965?sku_0=::1Z6

Cool, congrats :cool: the stripy one looks really great!

Does the front of the collar come up quite high in this year's model please?
I've had a couple of pairs of Land's End sleepers over the years. But I always ended up getting rid of them because the collar came up too high and dug into my chin, particularly while sitting.

Thanks

Yes,

I've always found this to be the case, with all front zip sleepers...

So, I now only get/make rear zip ones...much more comfy!

Perhaps turn them around...

I have a couple of pairs that button up the back, in fact I was wearing one of these last night (identical to the photos, except mine has built in feet and mitts :eek: )

However I most often wear footed sleepers with the zip in the front, for convenience, and I've got plenty of pairs that don't have the issue with the collar. I really like the style and fit of the Land's End ones, except for the blasted collar thing, so if they've changed this year I'll buy a pair to give another go.

Chrisb said:
Cool, congrats :cool: the stripy one looks really great!

Does the front of the collar come up quite high in this year's model please?
I've had a couple of pairs of Land's End sleepers over the years. But I always ended up getting rid of them because the collar came up too high and dug into my chin, particularly while sitting.

Thanks

Hi Chrisb!

The model has not changed and the collar still comes up quite high but as I have said before you can stretch it down yourself and eventually it will fit better, or you could just keep the zipper a bit open while sitting. I am glad they have two models available this year. Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the info Zebben, for me stretching it out never changed the fit enough to be comfortable, and when wearing them unzipped a bit I always found the zipper a bit too scratchy... oh well, guess I'll skip them then! :sad:
Thanks for saving me a few bucks though :smile:

Mine will arrive this week!

Good to know something about you again :)

Zebben said:
So the Land's End sleepers arrived today and they fit me great maybe even a bit large for me.

I ordered the size 20. I would recommend this footed pajamas to anyone that is no taller than 6 feet and weight should be around 165 pounds. They are super soft and have a full length zipper that goes all the way down the left leg.

I fit them very well at about 68-69 inches tall and about 160 pounds in weight. The sleepers are super soft and I love them.

Link:

http://www.landsend.com/products/boys-full-zip-fleece-sleeper/id_289965?sku_0=::1Z6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back