What baby things do you guys have or want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
CrTdC6w.jpg

These are mine. All the pacis are baby sized except for the lion in the back which I modified myself. Hoping to get more adult sized teats to modify all my other MAMs. I think I may have a slight obsession with pacis :paci:

My favorite design though, is my brand new dinosaur one you see there! It's a 16+ Month size MAM and if there's any other ABDLs here in Texas HEB is having a sale on them. (At least my local one is)

Untitled.jpg

I REALLY want this one! I haven't been able to find it. You can probably guess why I want it haha

I'd love to see what you guys have and want!

You think you are obsessed, look at my collection! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I will show mine later, I have college this morning

Angelic said:

- - - Updated - - -

Oooooh can't wait to see it now lol

Hey,

I have two of the Cuddlz adult sized Paci's (XD seems strange typing that as used to the phrase dummy or soother for them) one is pink and one is white; a whinne the pooh bottle, then my three snap-crotch onsies x3

Looking to try and get some crinkly play blocks, and other little toys =D

Would post picture but not sure how to post a picture XD

I would want a onesie with matching booties and mittens. The design I would like would have to make me look like Raichu

Currently I have a pack and a half of tykbales. (They don't seem as thick anymore) One ABU Space diaper, a sleeper and an onesie.

Sheepies said:
Oooooh can't wait to see it now lol

Here are my pacis that I modified so I use

image.jpg which one is your favourite guys? I have 2 paci clips but I hardly use them, I better start but I am scared of walking downstairs with a paci attached to my top!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my new play dough which I made at college!i bought new cookie cutters too

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my eating equipment and Bob modified to fit me

- - - Updated - - -

Oops I mean bib!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my messy box!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg bubbles and alphabet letters

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg the Jenga blocks are my wooden blocks at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my mom made the Egyptian jigsaw and I tried to make a bead maze!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my tea set which will soon toy food!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg bath toys

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my baby toys, teethers and rattles, yes I have dog chew toys as teethers a bit but they are brand new and never used by a dog!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my diaper stash and booster pads which ensure absorbancy

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg these are my straps that I was going on about to give me a snug feeling and they fit properly

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg my johnsons products and my piggy bank for when I save up for toys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 57
Oh. My. Gosh Angelic.
That is like a dream!! It's like an actual kid's room I love it.
That's so cool!

Size 6 pampers are great XD
I'd love to have a kids room, but alas I'll settle for half cabin half syfy theme.

Sheepies said:
Oh. My. Gosh Angelic.
That is like a dream!! It's like an actual kid's room I love it.
That's so cool!

I know, that was my dream come true, everything is on shelves! I wanted to replace my tired teenagery bedroom into something I would like so I made it into a kids room but I still got loads more to get!

I've got a lot of cloth diapers, and a few pull ups. I'm looking at getting training pants cuz my pull ups are very bulky, and want something I can wear to help with leaks while I'm out and cannot wear my diaper.

well I have a paci, sippy cup,2 paci clips, and a teether but its got a teen tiny leak so I don't use it anymore

Big mountain of pacis, a few bottles, sometimes diaper and some BDSM stuff.

Actual baby stuff?

I have countless pacifiers and pacifier clips. All baby size. I have one with a thermometer built in. I do have one oversize pacifier. It's actually a dog toy I found at Walmart one day.
Lots of bears.
Lots of baby bottles of various designs (though the newer gasless kind work nice).
Several diaper bags.
Baby feeding bowl and plastic coated baby spoon.
Bibs (the oversized baby ones with the crumb pockets that tie on work best, though I have some from CTDC designed for adults).
Diaper Pins and Snappis closures.
Baby wipe warmer

Then of course I have lots of AB stuff: diapers (cloth and disposable), plastic pants, various clothing, etc...

Lots of pacifiers, way too many sippy cups, one adult sized bottle modified to have a baby bottle nipple, baby dishes and bowls, like...5 or 6 onesies, more footie pajamas than I can count, 7 cloth diapers of various types, and a big stash of disposables (super dry kids right now since they were on sale, and some bambino biancos, and some stuff we picked up at the thrift store and mostly use as stuffers). Crayons, coloring books, play doh, picture books...And a mountain of plushies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheepies said:
I simply LOVE that owl belt.

And to answer your question, I would like to get a hold of some "LittlePawz" and an old lullaby CD I used to own "Fisher Price Gold Edition Tender Lullabies"

Angelic said:

- - - Updated - - -

Mine too! I will post a picture when I get a minute! :laugh:

I mostly have baby rattles.

That's so cute!

I have a paci, bottle, couple of onesies, couple of baby t-shirts. I am working on getting aww so cute crib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back