What baby things do you guys have or want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some of my old baby clothes and shoes up in my mom's attic and some leftover plastic-backed newborn-size diapers. That's all 1995 to give you an idea of the time period. Also I've got my old Mr. Bunny who I've literally had almost since I was born and I still love him to death after 21 years. And also I have a couple of current-generation Huggies and Pampers. But I remember finding those old '90s diapers and I was in shock.

i recently found that there a lot of adult baby products that are paw patrol related, (onesies, cloth diapers, etc) im hoping to buy some of that stuff when i get the money to

Bought this one on amazon recently and I absolutely love it!

81OzYuYJDsL._SL1500_.jpg
(Skip Hop Bandana Buddies Activity Toy, Fox)

Here is what I have

Real baby items
80 plushies and Teddy bears,
a wooden highchair,
a baby booster seat with tray,
a wooden rocking cradle,
a Potty chair,
a Frozen toddler chair,
2 baby walkers,
3 baby bottles,
'3 pacifiers,
3 feeding dishes,
to many real baby clothes to list,
16 cd’s with children’s songs on them,
4 potty training dvds (Potty Time With Bear, Elmo’s Potty Time, No More Diapers, and Go Potty Go)

Adult baby Items i have are 2 cloth diapers and an onesie.

I use most of the baby items to display my Teddy bear collection.
I want to get a play pen and a baby bouncer chair

If I won the lottery big time then I wouldn't mind having a fully equipped adult baby nursary complete with a carer to look after my every need as I am disabled and have to wear diapers most if not all of the time, I also wouldn't mind having a house of my own where I could live in privacy knowing that I was away from prying eyes of over curious naibours who did not know me.

I would probably get a perpous built home in Miami Florida and become a full US resident who pays his taxes and contributes to society.

But those are only dreams and are out of my reach for now although having said that dreams do have a habit of coming true for good and bad reasons in life.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

I have four stuffed animals on my bed (2 bears, a big bunny-bear thing and an elephant pillow pet), cute printed sheets that have a zoo animal theme, rocket ship print footies, duckie footies, and an animal print onesie from babypants (although it's a little bit too big for me). Also diapers, of course.
I still REALLY want shortalls or overalls. I'm torn between getting some from an actual adult baby clothing site, or actual 'stylish' men's shortalls that I could also get away with wearing in public. And I want way more stuffies of course!

I have a couple baby items. I have a pacifier, a couple bottles, a onesie, a few stuffed animals, and of course, my diaper stash. Not a whole lot, but it's something. I do want to get a cuter onesie from Babypants and an actual AB pacifier instead of the one for actual kids I have. It's not much, but I'm satisfied with it.
IMG_2330.jpg

SabuInu said:
Bought this one on amazon recently and I absolutely love it!

View attachment 27743
(Skip Hop Bandana Buddies Activity Toy, Fox)

OH. MY. GOSH.
*immediately adds to wishlist*

I have a lot of AB stuff,
20161029_095850.jpg
This is most of my stuff,
a back pack
4 Footed sleepers
6 onesies
2 training pants
1 dino shorts with snaps
1 shortalls with snaps
1 overalls
a few pacis
assorted baby stuff
and a few bottles, I have more just not in the pic.

2015-11-03+20.36.41.jpg
Here's some of my paci clips/bags

I just got these recently
20160927_015021_1920x1080.jpg

On my wishlist I hope to get a few more onesies, a changing mat, a bib, more plushies, and more diapers of course. If I lived a lone and had my own house I would want a crib.

For clothes, I've got a fair amount of clothing, most of which is pictured here.

Of items that I regularly wear, I have ...

• 4 Dresses
  • 4 Sweaters
  • Pair of Tights
  • 6 Headbands
  • 10 Panties
  • 2 Shortalls
  • 2 Onesies
  • 6 Boy Undies

My bed has a car and truck sheet set, and I have a couple of blankets with floral or butterfly patterns. Aside from clothing, I have a couple of NUK bottles and a few children-sized pacifiers, which I use occasionally.

~~~

For the most part, there's not a ton of baby things on my wishlist, as it is mostly elementary-age toys. The major one is a NUK 5 so I could use a pacifier more frequently. The regular nipples for NUK bottles are less than ideal, so I'd like to find an adult-sized nipple for my bottle, possibly. My other major thing that I want is ABDL diapers, particularly either DC Amor or ABU SDK diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back