Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Help with a Sissy Name

  1. #1

    Default Help with a Sissy Name

    I've been trying to come up with a last name for myself when I wanna be a baby girl. My first name as a sissy is Zara, since my real name starts with a Z and I love that name. My real middle name is Tyler and my last name starts with an E if that helps with ideas.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've always loved the name, Tyler. I couldn't tell you why; I just do.

  3. #3

    Default

    Zara Scarlet.
    Zara Marie Hoops.
    Zara Eckhart.
    Zara Zang.
    Zara Stevens.

    There's some arbitrary names.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Zara Stevens.
    You know, at first glance it may seem ordinary or dull, but saying it out loud it has a nice ring to it.
    Plus it deff passes the angry mom test, lol.
    Go ahead, think it or say it aloud in that "you're in big trouble now little missy" Mom voice & it totally works, lol.
    Oh! try Zara Anne Stevens, that works good too!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    You know, at first glance it may seem ordinary or dull, but saying it out loud it has a nice ring to it.
    Plus it deff passes the angry mom test, lol.
    Go ahead, think it or say it aloud in that "you're in big trouble now little missy" Mom voice & it totally works, lol.
    Oh! try Zara Anne Stevens, that works good too!
    I really like that name. Zara Anne Stevens has a nice ring to it, though Stevens doesn't sound...girly. *blushes*

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zillabrony13 View Post
    I really like that name. Zara Anne Stevens has a nice ring to it, though Stevens doesn't sound...girly. *blushes*
    Sure it does. It's spelled deferently, but the first thing that comes to mind for me when I think of that name is Samantha Stephens from Bewitched.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zillabrony13 View Post
    I really like that name. Zara Anne Stevens has a nice ring to it, though Stevens doesn't sound...girly. *blushes*
    If you think about it, last names really don't have a gender.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolyn View Post
    Sure it does. It's spelled deferently, but the first thing that comes to mind for me when I think of that name is Samantha Stephens from Bewitched.
    LOL, funny, I didn't even think of that.

  8. #8

Similar Threads

  1. Sissy...........
    By fetfun in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-Sep-2014, 03:29
  2. New DL/ Sissy here
    By JensBabyGirl in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-Mar-2013, 12:26
  3. New Sissy
    By pwincess in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-Sep-2011, 00:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.