Best diaper you have flooded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, while I am sitting in basically a soaked and flooded goodnites, I am interested, what is everybody's favorite diaper to just let the flood gates loose and just absolutely flood it? Surprisingly, I peed for about 10 seconds (a steady stream), and the goodnite actually held very well and didn't completely leak over the sides. It's super warm and feels so good, and it's basically dropped about 3 inches since it's holding a lot.

I've only ever wet in Goodnites........I'd love to flood them. that must feel so good

Luvs size 6(which they hold a lot) and Goodnites(the girl kind).

I have flooded 2 diapers to the point they leak. Cushies V. 2 and bambino classicos

I've given an Abena a flood for the ages before. It was great.
Got in about 7 wettings before it leaked

Dry 24/7 or Abena M4

I've worn a lot of diapers and I would have to say my favorite ones to flood are the Rearz diapers. They hold quite a lot and are really thick. Probably easily one of the thickest diapers I have ever worn before.

I don't typically flood like I used to. My favorite "flood story" is coming home from a film with my sister while wearing a Dry 24/7. I'm not in the habit of eating or drinking during films, but was wicked thirsty this time and chugged a medium (?) lemonade, which I chose to avoid caffeine. Not much happened during the film, likely due to a combination of shy bladder and my plumbing sometimes seizing up when sitting. Wet myself a bit after the movie, and possibly again on the walk to the car. Stopped to fill up the tank on the ride to our parents' home and stated peeing like there's no tomorrow. It's a Dry 24/7 after all, so I'm not terribly worried. Then I learned the meaning of "acquisition rate". Got back in the car and was greeted by a "squish" sensation and sound. Pee had shot from the back of my diaper, up my back and all over my very white t-shirt. :( My sister knew I wore but apparently didn't hear anything and I didn't say anything!

LittleICme said:
Dry 24/7 or Abena M4

Ditto on the above for me as well.

It's a hard pick between teddies and abu simple. Teddies can be fully loaded in one go if you can hold that long or much, but it usually takes a couple to completely soak an abu. If I drink enough water I can manage to soak overnight baby diapers where they hold every drop and it just feels incredible.

little pawz after about a day of drinking coffee and 6 beers

If at home I generally wear my diapers till they are flooded - mine are not super absorbent - only about 1100-1200 ml and would last for about 3-5 hrs. I've contacted LL Medico for advice on their most absorbent diapers at about 1900 ml.

I've really enjoyed ABU's space diaper.

1998 luvs or pampers sz6

My cloth diapers!

i liked molicare when i had them awhile back and i do double up on walgreens store brand and they work well too. but to be fair ill stick with anything diaper is fun to flood =P

I have only ever flooded a diaper a couple of times but the ABU Space Diapers are my favorite to flood. They swell up very nicely and have a nice feel to them even when they are full.

My all time favourite is the Tena slip maxi when it was plastic backed- you could really flood it and it would rarely fail on me. The high SAP content also made them good to flood as the absorbtion rate was pretty impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back