• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! New DL here looking to make friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlaust

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello everyone! My name is Aust and I just recently turned 18 a few months ago and I've been exploring this community. A little about myself I guess is that Im a first year student in college and I enjoy being outdoors! Ive been fascinated with diapers since a very early age and not until recently discovered that it could also be sexual. I actually haven't come out to tell anyone I know about this because I'm afraid of judgement. This is my first attempt really to reach out to others with similar interests.in fact I didn't know that the ABDL community even existed until a few months ago. Ive found this forum through posts on tumblr and thought id give it a try! I'm not too sure how exactly this website works but if theres like private messaging or replies then please feel free to talk to me! I would love to get to know some people with the same interests as me!:)

Hello Dlaust and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

As time goes by and you look through the forums and post responses you will get the hang of it.

I found this site almost 4 years ago and there is a lot of information to help understand Paraphilic Infantilism.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back