MTV's True Life Adult Baby Episode Airs 10/26/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Well guys, I must say it took forever for me to get the go ahead but I can finally say that this Adult Baby Episode of True Life will be on TV 10/26 at 11 PM. The director neglected to tell me if that was EST or not but It's not hard to find out by checking your cable if you have MTV.

Just in case people don't know who I am I explain that on my Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i5NGZ8ZZ3s

This episode follows several adult babies, I don't want to talk about the others on the show but I can say that my life is covered, both as an adult baby and as an adult. My real life friends are shown, and hopefully a decent amount of a music video, yes the director worked out me making a music video which will be available on my Youtube channel AFTER the episode airs. I really don't want to spoil anything on the episode but I can testify for a fact it covers real life, it's not just a freak in diapers, it shows that we are real people that have real lives and interests.

Cool,

Look forward to it...

Good luck! I really really really really really hope you dont get burned!

cant wait to see the episode!

Thank you Baby Mitchy

Hope the TV program goes well.

Sisi

I hope you'll remind us of the date again when it gets a lot closer. I mentioned it to my wife, but we have trouble remembering a lot of things. Anyway, I hope you come out well on the show and that you don't get a lot of flack from the muggles.

Yeah, I'd like to see this. I hope it represents us well. You are a brave man...er...diapered dude.

I wish you the best on this endeavour bud.
You were just a few years younger then me when you started down the AB rabite hole.
Take care.

Just hope we can find it online, I can't access MTV here cause I don't have a cable subscription (I didn't watch enough TV to justify it, I watch 90% stuff from Internet, content and channels I wanted aren't available in Canada sadly)

i hope they don't edit it to make anyone look bad! i feel like shows like that like to do that a lot. :c i'm excited to see it, though!

This is really good news!!!! You made it to TV Mitch! I really hope it all goes great!!! And NO screw ups like in the past all I can really say is ...... This is so awesome!!!I know there is a lot more that I could say but I am just so happy and excited that you got this opportunity!

Now to figure out how to watch it. Living at home tis not the show i want to watch with parents lol. And living room is only room with channels gg hope the internet has it.

I am the one going to be on MTV and guess what??

I don't have MTV either!!!! :wallbash:

It's possible to stream MTV True Life online but you need a login, technically I would assume someone could share a login (with a friend they trust.) so they can watch it. I plan on doing this / using a friends account to watch it as I am in that same position.

To Watch Online:
http://www.mtv.com/shows/true-life/tv-schedule

The episode isn't listed yet and trust me I am sad - even seeing a thumbnail / still would be awesome.

As far as them making me look bad, I know what I did and said on film and I am happy with myself. The only thing you may notice is they may take my one friends comment and use it at a slightly different time to make him appear more supportive. (trust me, I know how editing works which is exactly why I even suspect that one change will happen and probably shock my friend when he notices.)

Overall, the episode has 3 people. I am one of the 3. I think they picked me because I am the guy next door playing video games, drinking beer, but just so happens to like diapers. One of the others fits into the sexual angle and I think the other one fits more in the line of being all alone. Take the above information as personal opinions that are potentially wrong as I have not seen the episode.

Last edited:
I forgot, on the day it airs I'll also have the music video I/we made for the episode. Anyone will be able to see that on my channel. I had to stay up 2 days straight in between 12 hour work days to film it and around 8-12 hours editing time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCFVnFtEMmYkhbgSf-idyxQ

Hey there,

That's cool that you got chosen for the episode. We're a Daddy/Babygirl couple that was also interviewed for the show, so we are glad to see they chose someone. Personally, I'm still worried they're going to turn this episode into another freakshow though after watching your Labyrinth Magic Diaper Dance video. Being an AB is a bit more than just crotch shot pictures in diapers. I hope MTV understands that and does their best to portray the AB side of the lifestyle in a positive light. So many times, it seems like they try to focus on the DL's who are the easiest targets such as Pamperchu. We would like to finally see a decent AB representative get our message out to the public similar to BinkiePrincess.

Can't wait to watch it. I am trying to find out how to watch it becuase the other place with tv is in the living room. While they know about me thanks to my now ex girlfriend I am still not sure I would want to watch it with them in the same room.

Like Red Green used to say, Mitchy: "Remember, I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together!"

DaddyD said:
Hey there,

That's cool that you got chosen for the episode. We're a Daddy/Babygirl couple that was also interviewed for the show, so we are glad to see they chose someone. Personally, I'm still worried they're going to turn this episode into another freakshow though after watching your Labyrinth Magic Diaper Dance video. Being an AB is a bit more than just crotch shot pictures in diapers. I hope MTV understands that and does their best to portray the AB side of the lifestyle in a positive light. So many times, it seems like they try to focus on the DL's who are the easiest targets such as Pamperchu. We would like to finally see a decent AB representative get our message out to the public similar to BinkiePrincess.

I'm really sorry Mitchy's Diaper Safety Dance video was your first impression of him. That's just his goofiness showing, and it took him a while to get to the point where he could do that. He's also done videos about what our wants and needs might be, although he acknowledges we're not all the same. He's done videos on balance and self-acceptance. He's the reason I'm here at all.

About the above earlier referenced post, I don't need to defend myself. Anyone who looks over my collection of videos thoroughly will understand what I am about. (Unless they themselves are closed minded.)

kiss.jpg

I was picked for the episode to fill a certain type. What that is, until I officially see the episode, I can merely speculate at due to knowing what I said and did on camera.

Does that make me better than anyone else?

NO.

In fact, I very often consider how much better off the world would be if I was dead. I am not the guy with all the answers, I am not the messiah. I am just a guy. A guy that likes diapers and damn it George swear, video games... and back to the future. Yeah. Back to the future.

I am nothing. I am worthless. I often feel this is true.

Last edited:
BabyMitchy said:
View attachment 27572

I was picked for the episode to fill a certain type. What that is, until I officially see the episode, I can merely speculate at due to knowing what I said and did on camera.

Does that make me better than anyone else?

NO.

In fact, I very often consider how much better off the world would be if I was dead. I am not the guy with all the answers, I am not the messiah. I am just a guy. A guy that likes diapers and damn it George swear, video games... and back to the future. Yeah. Back to the future.

I am nothing. I am worthless. I often feel this is true.

cant really say I am buying any of this. take about maybe 8-10 taps of your up button on your keyboard and read some of the nice things people have said about your impact on their lives. I'm not sure of the source of your apathy to your own importance in the world and to others. I hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back