Not open for further replies.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I was just curious if I was the only one who had issues with this! Sometimes when I go to wet my diaper I noticed that it feels like the tip of me peen seems to get pushed up into the front of my diaper and the urine builds up until it hurts before it kinda burts out. It seems no matter how I tape it up I have to basically push my diaper upwards and make sure everything is pointed down before I wet. This sucks because I wanna just be able to wet without thinking and even after a few years of on and off wearing that I find it hard to relax and wet because of this. Also it hurts too!! I'm not morbidly overweight or anything and also I'm wearing the ABU space diapers!! I should probably mention I'm like 2 in soft and I thought maybe it was just too small and would point forward instead of down but I dunno!! I want to find a new lock and ring for my Holy Trainer so I have a barrier, but that won't be for a few months at least.

Does anyone have a solution to this? "Fred" and myself thank you!! :)

As a side note:

What does ADISC feel about peen length? I feel like as an AB I kinda wish it was smaller, but I can see how that might sound weird lol!!! Anyone else feel similar?

happens to me sometimes and i hate it. so far i don't think there really is a way to fix this. just an extra reason why i wanna be a girl

I've had it happen too. I have nothing to brag about down there either. I usually point upward to get the most use out of the front padding. Sometimes I have to move things around to get a good flow.

Yep. Happens to me too.

I can relate far too often, I find calming down (trying to think about something else or get involved in something) and adjusting can help

Maybe you're just snugging up the bottom too much? You need some relaxed space down there to allow for fit, exit, and drainage. You don't want your crotch padding pressed firmly against your hardware. There are several discussion threads here talking about maintaining a "gutter" in the crotch, search for them and read.

Remember, the lower tapes aren't there to pull the padding in firmly against your body, they're there to pull the leg gathers in and seal a bit around the legs. Pulling around, not in.

I have two ideas that may help all of us. First, try to tape the diaper in a way that does not press your penis, and leaves space there, similar to what bambinod said. Secondly, you may try a chastity device. Since it is mainly blocking the tip of your penis it might also allow painless relaxation and peeing in the diaper.

Thank God I'm not the only one lol!!

cuddlekitty46 said:
happens to me sometimes and i hate it. so far i don't think there really is a way to fix this. just an extra reason why i wanna be a girl

Yea I can relate to that! I'm pretty jealous of Vaginas to begin with, so this only adds to that lol!!

bambinod said:
Maybe you're just snugging up the bottom too much? You need some relaxed space down there to allow for fit, exit, and drainage. You don't want your crotch padding pressed firmly against your hardware. There are several discussion threads here talking about maintaining a "gutter" in the crotch, search for them and read.

Remember, the lower tapes aren't there to pull the padding in firmly against your body, they're there to pull the leg gathers in and seal a bit around the legs. Pulling around, not in.

Alright thanks!! I'll try to keep that in mind! :)

matetan said:
Secondly, you may try a chastity device. Since it is mainly blocking the tip of your penis it might also allow painless relaxation and peeing in the diaper.

Just gotta get my new lock and a smaller ring!! I only wore mine for a short time because I could escape too easily.... And somehow I lost the lock for it lol! I'm still baffled how that even happened.

It's times like this I am jealous of dudes with micropeenor. But using an exceptionally small chastity device over long periods of time might help me out a bit lol!

Thanks everyone for the help! :)

Honestly, I'm guessing it's more mental than physical. I wear very snug stuff, and have been tucking my little one in upon itself, to force-wet the front padding. Cannot imaging anything tighter than my setup, and I pee freely, as things are, especially considering the tucking. A dry pullup usually requires a little more caution, while gels are activated. Once wet, absorption is more normal...

Yes, for barrier diapers, you might want to adjust things differently, but still, not being able to wet would imply some kinkage. If it's while sitting, this kinkage effect is possible, since the penie "root" traverses nearly to the anus, and pressure applied in that perineum area can restrict flow, but, otherwise, nothing should stop pee from exiting the tip, the same as girls. Funny to hear peeps talk about vag envy. Me thinks 40+ years of bleeding & bad moods would change all that, even with diapers!

BTW, I get the micro effect with my "tucking" in upon itself, but I still get the full-size when excited. Best of both worlds, in my diapered view!

Happens to me from time to time. Usually the first wetting in a dry diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happens to me too. Sometimes before I pee I simply reach inside and give it a little stretch to make sure it is pointing slightly downward. If that isn't possible then a slight shifting of the diaper seems to help too. Darn thing does seem to get pretty small tucked inside there with no activity.

Abenalover said:
Same thing happens to me too. Sometimes before I pee I simply reach inside and give it a little stretch to make sure it is pointing slightly downward. If that isn't possible then a slight shifting of the diaper seems to help too. Darn thing does seem to get pretty small tucked inside there with no activity.

And, I do quite the opposite. After first saturating the front, I'll reach in, untuck, and stretch to rear, to make sure I get the back wet, laying down, of course. Love it trickling over my boys, and into my crack....

bambinod said:

I have recurring problems with the leak guards collapsing and my diaper leaking prematurely, and was about to start a new thread. Some brands are made better than others and accidents will happen sometimes, but that aside, I wonder if it could be related to the way I tape?

I can sometimes have similar issues. If I readjust my position of the way I'm sitting etc or fix my pants and then If i have to, diaper, or my member or guys.

try a chastity cage

Wish I had that problem I am retracted so unless I get intimate or wake up from my sleep with a erection Its just like a turtle with its head under its shell . However Even in my early 40's I still have those releases of that pus like stuff from down there makes changing a challenge UGH .

That is one of the worst things ever, especially if you are somewhere you can't easily adjust your diaper.

This almost always happens on my second wetting.

I just kind of accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back