Celebs in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalicoSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you think any popular celebrities might be secret diaper lovers? I mean there's so many of them that I feel like there might be. Just curious.

I've heard reasonable reports that miley cyrus is.

Music videos aside.

Well, there are a lot of people who might reasonably be called celebrities, so... :shrug: I guess it's hard for me to believe that there aren't celebrities who are ABDL.

But I hesitate to suggest who they might me.

I agree with the Miley Cyrus one. However, I would imagine other celeberities would have to be just based on probability. I know I have talked to Casey at ABU and he said we would be surprised with who is in his database, but he could not dovulge, of course.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I agree with the Miley Cyrus one. However, I would imagine other celeberities would have to be just based on probability. I know I have talked to Casey at ABU and he said we would be surprised with who is in his database, but he could not dovulge, of course.

ahhh...i almost wish you had not told us this!...now i cant help but hypothesize.

there must be celebs on adisc as well. maybe responding to this very thread?

Reactions: littleclaricebay
Miley Cyrus instagrammed herself in diapers, complete with the blue re-tape tabs, a couple times. There's also Melanie Martinez who's entire image has a AB-lean to it. Aside from those two rather obviously outward examples, I'm certain there are others, probably in line with that 1% figure quoted in the other thread about "How many of us are there".

I've been on local TV/in local newspapers...Years and years ago...Does that Count? XD

Im confident that Cyrus is. AS someone stated above, there are reasonable reports to support it, including herself saying she considers herself to be an Adult Baby on Ellen one day

This has come up before and there was a male actor mentioned but I can't remember who it is. I believe there are pictures or self pictures of him wearing a diaper.

Rescue said:
Im confident that Cyrus is. AS someone stated above, there are reasonable reports to support it, including herself saying she considers herself to be an Adult Baby on Ellen one day

Do you have said link to video? o: (Edit) I found it, link if someone wants!

Reactions: littleclaricebay
The Mayor from Spin City while not a dl did at least use products as a result of prostate cancer which he's talked about, ironically diaper related he played Franklin Rosevelt in Franklin Rosevelt: American Badass

Lots of people here won't know who he was, but Bootsy Collins (bass player from Parliament/Funkadelic) used to play concerts in nothing but a diaper with a pacifier around his neck. Maybe it was just a costume, but probably not...

I'm sure there are some celebrities who like to wear diapers and are abs but I hope they keep that a secret. There are always stories of celebrities getting arrested and into trouble so if someone knows they are abdl and they get into trouble it could give the community a bad name and give people a reason to hate us. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but that's just my opinion.

MommyandMattling said:
ahhh...i almost wish you had not told us this!...now i cant help but hypothesize.

there must be celebs on adisc as well. maybe responding to this very thread?

oh no you found me out I've secretly been Bruce Willis this whole time :smile1:. For real though it'd be kind of hard to tell if celebrities were ab/dl just from the outside, unless they do something like shoot a whole music video as a baby. But probability dictates that there is more than 1, probably a lot more that have tired it out of curiosity and didn't really get into it.

Skwuzzy said:
Lots of people here won't know who he was, but Bootsy Collins (bass player from Parliament/Funkadelic) used to play concerts in nothing but a diaper with a pacifier around his neck. Maybe it was just a costume, but probably not...

Actually it was the late Garry Shider, who was colloquially known as Diaper Man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Shider

PlotTwist said:
Miley Cyrus instagrammed herself in diapers, complete with the blue re-tape tabs, a couple times.

One has to wonder though if that's real or just an image/marketing thing

I forget his name, but i believe there was a politician who was outted as an adult baby ( i think it was a senator Ritter?)

, as a fun fact. and im not sure why im posting this here. but here was my train of thought so it does not seem as random.

Mommy goes to college and is graduating this year, peter dinklage (Game of Thrones) also went to this college.

that got me thinking about this college, and how they have an annual non official event "(insert something here) to get laid!"

Last year it was LARP to get laid, and i guess a few years back (totally bummed i missed out on this) they had Regress to get laid.

where everyone was in abdl like attire..anyway..yea not really along the lines of the thread..sorry

MommyandMattling said:
I forget his name, but i believe there was a politician who was outted as an adult baby ( i think it was a senator Ritter?)

Senator David Vitter I believe, from Louisiana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard that about Miley Cyrus too! Pretty interesting.... of course I can only imagine Selena Gomez is a huge fan of diapers as well :)

diapers would suit her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back