Superhero Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I've never heard of them, but I usually only order from abu. I'm a bit disappointed though. I wish they weren't so generic. A diaper with Superman or Captain America on it would be awesome. Though that won't ever happen do to trademarks and copyrights.

I think they already make one with superman on, just his logo though

I know that they have goodnites with Iron Man on them, but I can't fit into those very well. I was hoping for an adult size diaper that features a super hero.

I have a spiderman and star wars cloth diaper aio. They're cool

Where did you get the spiderman one?

kavi said:
Where did you get the spiderman one?

Wow missed that post... seen Spidey pull-ons (maybe Goodnites?) but I would completely love Star Wars nappies even if they were cloth backed.

Hey! I got them from dependeco cloth diapers.
The good thing about cloth all I'm one diapers is that you can use them to cover/make your normal disposable diapers look awesomely cute.

Champion!

Personally not ready to try actual cloth again for a while but will have to look them up.

Yeah really want to try these now. Don't think they will wind up with either of our fabulous Aussie distributors though.

Right preordered a pack via ABDL Marketplace eBay. Really looking forward to getting them eventually I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back