Do women like wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmayhem69

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was wondering, do women actually love to wear diapers? Do they prefer diapers over panties? I see that diaper wearing is mostly enjoyed by men, but what about women? Do women also enjoy wearing diapers and if so, for what reasons?

I can answer this easily

some women love diapers, for the exact same reason some men do.

some women enjoy diapers, for the exact same reason some men do.

the reasons vary as much as male reasons do, but i can tell you from personal experience its not confined to any specific gender =D

Aside from the perception than ABDLs are more likely to be male than female, I imagine the appeal is the same regardless of your gender.

tiny said:
Aside from the perception than ABDLs are more likely to be male than female, I imagine the appeal is the same regardless of your gender.

haha beat you to it =P

MommyandMattling said:
haha beat you to it =P

Ha ha :neener_neener:

Some do, some don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerest said:
Some do, some don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats a cute name you have! that little fawn looks sinister though!! XD

that eye brow!! XD

MommyandMattling said:
thats a cute name you have! that little fawn looks sinister though!! XD

that eye brow!! XD

Whaaaat?! That little deer is adorable! I wanna stroke it!!! :smile1:

I'm a woman and enjoy diapers.
For basically the same reasons as any other ABDL would.

I know I'm a minority of a minority but hey we exist too :p

Being a female i will say yes. I wasn't aware of this till i met my now finance, i first wore on a long car trip over Xmas break (college student) and i fell in love with the ease and comfort they bring. Now i don't wear all the time just when i feel like it or get told to but i like them either way with the security they bring me.

Reactions: Daddy471976
This one does, even if I haven't in a while.

I think most women have a very pragmatic view of diapers and wearing them, reinforced from playing with dolls and then babysitting as children and adolescents.

My guess is that many of the women who enjoy diapers as adults either weren't interested in playing with dolls as kids, or had little babysitting experience while growing up.

I'd love to hear experiences to the contrary.

I'm a woman and I love to wear diapers and I wear them 24/7. I like how they feel on me and I feel happy and normal in them and complete.

Hmm to be honest, there are multiple factors in this I think at play.

I believe if we where to factor everything together we would actually see a closer to 50/50 split. For example I know my friend she is an AB/DL, likes diapers, but does not wear them because she is fine just wearing her once a month pads. I mean to an extent from my perspective they are not really diapers, but I guess you could sort of get the same feeling out of them. So to a degree women can openly wear those and it's entirely normal for them.

I also believe women just happen to be less social about these particular things on the internet over forums.

Course that is just my perspective. Being that I am a transgender women not sure if I would particularly count in this category. But I certainly do love diapers for the same reasons as any guy.

I love wearing diapers. The last few days I've had to get up early to tutor at the school. so I didn't wear my diaper, (almost a mistake) I had to get up during the night to prevent bedwetting, although I did leak a little. I will be back into a diaper when I finish my tutoring,

I'm a woman and I love to wear diapers when I can. Just like a lot of people...men and women...for me it is sexual and comforting at the same time.

Reactions: kimmers
tiny said:
Whaaaat?! I wanna stroke it!!! :smile1:

That's what she said!

(dogboy strikes again)

dogboy said:
That's what she said!

(dogboy strikes again)

Ha ha! I pretty much set that up for you! :laugh:

The wife is not crazy about wearing, but will, on certain occasions, for convenience sake. I don't think it's easy to turn a vanilla into a full-blown ABDL, but, it MAY BE POSSIBLE. Maybe it's all the fem issues that require absorbers that cause them to veer away, or maybe it's different smells due to a cavity being contained in a diaper, as opposed to a hose?? Don't know...

But, as some have shown here, they do wear, and apparently overcome the fem issues, and live it every bit as much as men, though they're far less vocal and involved in the community aspect, EXCEPT the courageous ones!

Diapers on, girls!!!

I'm female and adore them. Messing is dangerous for women though because it can really get in places it shouldn't. Women have to be very careful about wearing, but other than that, they are great and I enjoy them like any ABDL would!

Hell, even got my ABU Preschool sample today I'm dying to try out :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back