Do women like wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, folks with innies instead of outies have to be very careful with wearing dipes! Even wetting and sitting in it for too long can lead to a nasty urinary tract infection - happened to me once. And things do get, well, kinda stinky down there without proper ventilation...which can lead to yeast infections...vaginas aren't all they've cracked up to be! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see a connection between being a female, that played with dolls and babysat, and changed diapers on siblings. I wear a diaper, did all these things, and wear for comfort and security of intermittent incontinence

Reactions: Diapered84 and handydandy
My Girlfriend babysat and when i shared my inferest in diapers with her she was very hesitant. Now she is okay with pull-ups but is still uncomfortable with tab diapers because they reminder her too much of all the baby diapers she had to change well babysitting.

alwayz said:
I don't see a connection between being a female, that played with dolls and babysat, and changed diapers on siblings. I wear a diaper, did all these things, and wear for comfort and security of intermittent incontinence

I'm certainly not saying that the 'connection' is absolute ... if it were, there would be even fewer female DLs and ABs than there are. What I'm saying is that this 'connection' - and the resulting pragmatic view of diapers that Outdoorsman expressed - may explain why there are fewer women than men who enjoy diaper wearing or play.

Last edited:
Babysat, and changed many... Did eldercare, and changed 100's. Changing diapers isn't restricted to one gender, but all the body cavity issues certainly apply to females only. UTI's, yeast infections, and cooping that muffin up for too long are all decent reasons why fewer women probably wear, but we all wore as kids, and those good feeling we all search for are/were not limited to the boy's club...

Put your diapers on, girls!

sbmccue said:
I think most women have a very pragmatic view of diapers and wearing them, reinforced from playing with dolls and then babysitting as children and adolescents.

My guess is that many of the women who enjoy diapers as adults either weren't interested in playing with dolls as kids, or had little babysitting experience while growing up.

I'd love to hear experiences to the contrary.

Interesting guess. And yes I did dislike playing with dolls. I was all about stuffed animals as a young child but would still baby them and take them around in play strollers, put them down for naps, etc.

And for babysitting, I would babysit my nephew often, but this was more towards the point he was already a toddler out of diapers and a preschool age child so I never had to change his diaper.

Here is one female DL. I do enjoy wearing diapers, gives me relaxing and comfort feeling. I just did not wear for two weeks, now wearing and enjoying relaxing Saturday. :laugh:

I don't mean to sound too graphic here, but isn't wearing a diaper unhealthy for a woman's...... private parts? I mean because a diaper is so thick and padded, doesn't it suffocate the woman's private area and cause any infections if her private area is not getting any proper ventilation?

P.S. Sorry for asking these kinds of questions. I'm not really an AB/DL myself. I only like seeing women wear diapers, and am in the process of creating a comic book about a female super heroine who wears diapers, so I'm really asking these questions for research purposes.

kmayhem69 said:
I don't mean to sound too graphic here, but isn't wearing a diaper unhealthy for a woman's...... private parts? I mean because a diaper is so thick and padded, doesn't it suffocate the woman's private area and cause any infections if her private area is not getting any proper ventilation?

P.S. Sorry for asking these kinds of questions. I'm not really an AB/DL myself. I only like seeing women wear diapers, and am in the process of creating a comic book about a female super heroine who wears diapers, so I'm really asking these questions for research purposes.

It can be unhealthy! Women aren't even supposed to stay in a wet bathing suit for too long because it can cause a yeast infection, so if you're prone to them, sitting around in a wet diaper (or even a dry one, because we all sweat) can cause problems. Everything is more open down there for us so UTIs, yeast infections, and the like are more common for women (that have vaginas) in diapers. I have gotten a UTI once from wearing but that's it. I try to change quickly if I wet, and I don't mess because poop + vagina = bacterial vaginosis. :p

I'm a female DL. I wear goodnites during the day and ATN diapers at night. Started wearing goodnites about 8yrs ago for bedwetting after a back injury and found my DL side. I wet and mess and have never had any infections. As a child I played with dolls and also babysat and changed diapers when I was around 12yrso old

Reactions: Zeke
I'm so jealous of the lucky women on here who have had no issues wearing. I have a problem vagina, I guess. Haha

My G/F wears pull ups during here period.

kmayhem69 said:
I was wondering, do women actually love to wear diapers? Do they prefer diapers over panties? I see that diaper wearing is mostly enjoyed by men, but what about women? Do women also enjoy wearing diapers and if so, for what reasons?

HELL YES, we do!

And I suspect our reasons for wearing and enjoying them are as similar and as diverse as men's reasons?

- - - Updated - - -

deerest said:
I'm so jealous of the lucky women on here who have had no issues wearing. I have a problem vagina, I guess. Haha

What do you mean?! :confused::smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: brandy5130 and handydandy
deerest said:

What do you mean?! :confused::smile:

I've gotten UTIs and stuff from wearing!

There is females who like wearing nappies as well those ones who dont. No idea why there seems to be more males tho :)

I would imagine women like diapers as much as men for all of the same reasons, I don't think this is really a gender issue. However, I don't think you see as many women within the community as a whole, because there are many men that are disrespectful and turn into hormone-infused teenagers (not all of us). I'm sure all of the ladies can comment more.

kmayhem69 said:
I was wondering, do women actually love to wear diapers? Do they prefer diapers over panties? I see that diaper wearing is mostly enjoyed by men, but what about women? Do women also enjoy wearing diapers and if so, for what reasons?

Personally I love to wear only my goodnites, and I feel very comfy when I wear them, but I don't know exactly why I literally love to wear them, but what I love of wearing a goodnites is hot it feels between my legs, is just awesome :eek:

From a trans perspective...

Diapers can cover / mask unwanted anatomy. In retrospect, that's probably a large part of what initially drove my interest in them.

Reactions: RiverGirl44
Sapphyre said:
From a trans perspective...

Diapers can cover / mask unwanted anatomy. In retrospect, that's probably a large part of what initially drove my interest in them.

I've noticed that myself as well since I've started having to wear diapers. That said, sometimes my male genitalia getting out of position and needing to be repositioned to prevent potential leaking can cause some dysphoria, but even then that happens much less than it would with regular underwear.

rioc040 said:
However, I don't think you see as many women within the community as a whole, because there are many men that are disrespectful and turn into hormone-infused teenagers (not all of us). I'm sure all of the ladies can comment more.

This can certainly be a factor I think. I've spoken to a few other girls on here as well who've mentioned it and well, if you peak the interest of someone like that it can be quite full on sometimes. The moderators are really awesome about that kind of stuff though, in my experience they take it very seriously and aren't afraid to act if you talk to them about it.

I honestly think it dropped off a lot when ADISC went adults only, at least in my experience with it. Before that happened I remember one guy who invited me over to his place and was like, "don't worry because my parents are really open-minded and won't care", ha ha :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back