The awesome crackling crinkling sound of plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

jguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Personally, I LOVE my noisy, crinkling, crackling Gary Euroflex plastic pants and bloomers. Having slight exhibitionist tendencies I especially find it awesome to wear them in public when I go out in diapers – whether in the local stores, supermarkets, malls, restaurants etc. I realize this topic has been discussed before here in now closed threads, but is anyone here aware of the noisiest plastic outers (and diapers) available?

Or maybe an option could be to go for DIY plastic outers? Has anyone here tried that?

I would assume that a slight stiffness to the plastic would give a louder high frequency sound, but it's just and assumption. I think I'll experiment :)

Gary"s

jguy said:
Personally, I LOVE my noisy, crinkling, crackling Gary Euroflex plastic pants and bloomers. Having slight exhibitionist tendencies I especially find it awesome to wear them in public when I go out in diapers – whether in the local stores, supermarkets, malls, restaurants etc. I realize this topic has been discussed before here in now closed threads, but is anyone here aware of the noisiest plastic outers (and diapers) available?

Or maybe an option could be to go for DIY plastic outers? Has anyone here tried that?

I would assume that a slight stiffness to the plastic would give a louder high frequency sound, but it's just and assumption. I think I'll experiment :)

I wish I could get plastic pants here in South Africa, I have tried everywhere just cant get and would love to try The Gary brand...........anyway just saying

you can embrittle the plastic by the application of either petroleum jelly or emulsifying ointment; the latter is better as it washes off easier.
another thing i've done is to make my own plackies from a waterproof mattress cover, which is pretty noisy anyway, but when doubled in thickness by ironing two layers together, is mega-noisy, with more of a crunkle than crinkle.

Sometimes I love to wear noisy plastic pants over my nappies under my jeans in public.

AWESOME, guys! These are super advices - cannot wait to move with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back