Thread: The awesome crackling crinkling sound of plastic pants

Default The awesome crackling crinkling sound of plastic pants

Personally, I LOVE my noisy, crinkling, crackling Gary Euroflex plastic pants and bloomers. Having slight exhibitionist tendencies I especially find it awesome to wear them in public when I go out in diapers whether in the local stores, supermarkets, malls, restaurants etc. I realize this topic has been discussed before here in now closed threads, but is anyone here aware of the noisiest plastic outers (and diapers) available?

Or maybe an option could be to go for DIY plastic outers? Has anyone here tried that?

I would assume that a slight stiffness to the plastic would give a louder high frequency sound, but it's just and assumption. I think I'll experiment :-)

Default Gary"s

Quote Originally Posted by jguy View Post
    Personally, I LOVE my noisy, crinkling, crackling Gary Euroflex plastic pants and bloomers. Having slight exhibitionist tendencies I especially find it awesome to wear them in public when I go out in diapers whether in the local stores, supermarkets, malls, restaurants etc. I realize this topic has been discussed before here in now closed threads, but is anyone here aware of the noisiest plastic outers (and diapers) available?

Or maybe an option could be to go for DIY plastic outers? Has anyone here tried that?

I would assume that a slight stiffness to the plastic would give a louder high frequency sound, but it's just and assumption. I think I'll experiment :-)

I wish I could get plastic pants here in South Africa, I have tried everywhere just cant get and would love to try The Gary brand...........anyway just saying

Quote Originally Posted by shangora View Post
    I wish I could get plastic pants here in South Africa, I have tried everywhere just cant get and would love to try The Gary brand...........anyway just saying
    You can order Gary plastic pants at LL Medico (https://www.llmedico.com/6/plastic-pants/)

you can embrittle the plastic by the application of either petroleum jelly or emulsifying ointment; the latter is better as it washes off easier.
    another thing i've done is to make my own plackies from a waterproof mattress cover, which is pretty noisy anyway, but when doubled in thickness by ironing two layers together, is mega-noisy, with more of a crunkle than crinkle.

Take a look at my post of a few days ago, these make a lot more noise than euroflex pants. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...-Plastic-Pants

Sometimes I love to wear noisy plastic pants over my nappies under my jeans in public.

AWESOME, guys! These are super advices - cannot wait to move with this!

Have not personally tried them, but I understand Gerber Peva Plastic pants are very crinkly.

http://www.baby-pants.com/plastic_PantsClassic.php

I'd put a vote in for Tranquility ATN's as being one of the most crinkly diapers out there.