New Tykables PLeather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, out of all the things they could have done im disappointed... didn't they realise the failure of their last niche product?

I'm glad to see they're still trying to widen the market. I'm also glad to see that unlike other makers of black diapers, these have clear tapes. I doubt I'll buy a lot of these but I'll be almost certain to buy some.

Geez... Don't know what to say except I personally find that awful.

Don't want to knock that fabulous company but now I have finally been exposed to what I consider the farthest from diaper ideal imaginable.

I apologise if I offend anyone and of course like and love as suits you but I see that IRL and I am running.

I like them. I'm a DL not an AB so the baby themed 'designer' diapers don't appeal to me. These do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm - I doubt that Tykables is a serious company - but black pleather diapers is a pretty cool idea, though :) But probably not from that company - that is if it is a company at all :)

Wow. You'd think that after having to re-brand the S.Ex. diapers, they'd have gotten the hint that BDSM-themed/branded diapers were a product looking for a market. What are they thinking? Really? PLeather? For that name, shouldn't there be a whip target printed on the butt?

While they're at it, why not make a diaper just for messers? It would have an all-brown exterior and an extra wide crotch. They could brand it "The I B.M. Personal Come-Pee-Yew-Turd".

---

Dear Company-Formerly-Known-As-Snuggies:

Please do yourself a big favor and fire the BDSM practitioner on your marketing team. BDSM is totally cool and all, but your company is headed for destruction if it's going to stake its future on the diapering needs of those at the sparsely populated intersection of ABDL and BDSM. Besides, didn't we all get our fill of garbage-bag diapers back in high school?

Just sayin'.

Your friend,
Cottontail

jguy said:
Hmmm - I doubt that Tykables is a serious company - but black pleather diapers is a pretty cool idea, though :) But probably not from that company - that is if it is a company at all :)
Oh, they're real. But after their first two diapers, it's been a downward spiral as far as their decision-making goes. Hopefully they can "Pull-Up" before impact. Wakka-wakka-wakka. *clears throat* Anyway...

Another product looking for a market. I guess I'll hang it up with their overnights too, as it seems that Tykables wants to target the BDSM crowd, and are really not interested in us who need to wear them due to medical issues. ABUniverse is a far better company, and probably a little more understanding of us who are on the autism spectrum.

These diapers have absolutely no appeal to me, personally, but I respect those for whom these diapers seem cool.

i feel like they're hoping the new style of wetness indicator catches on with other companies so then they can claim "we did it first and we were innovative"

That looks really silly in my opinion. By far prefer the Snuggies Overnight.

But hey to each their own.

Honeywell6180 said:
...and probably a little more understanding of us who are on the autism spectrum.

The owner of Tykables is on the autistic spectrum.

I like them and may just buy a bag

Cottontail said:
Wow. You'd think that after having to re-brand the S.Ex. diapers, they'd have gotten the hint that BDSM-themed/branded diapers were a product looking for a market. What are they thinking? Really? PLeather? For that name, shouldn't there be a whip target printed on the butt?

The S.Ex line sold well actually, why do you think both ABU and Bambino have all white diapers? The line was rebranding to "Tighty Whities" only when we put it on our main website, before that it was compleetly seperated. We only rebranded the line to give it a softer appeal when combined with the other AB products on our website.The line was not discontunied and is still slated to come back but Tykables wanted to do something different because you can buy a white diaper anywhere and a black diaper was a huge request. The PLeather line is simply more targeted to DL segment rather than the AB. While our company does focus on the AB quite a bit we should not ignore that there are DLs who are not wanting anything infintial in nature and still want a varity of styles.

We as a company do not belive that we must be singularly focused on any one group and that we should be able to produce products for both the AB and DL market.

Searched Google for a real life picture and found a guy wearing one working a tykable booth at the Folsom street fair.

Now I'm wondering how I get that job. Could totally stand around in just a diaper and T-shirt all day.

Can I say something? I'm Palsied, and a metric scat ton of CP effected people are terrified of state intrusion, afraid of being put in nursing homes. If an aid saw an average TykABles, she'd think, "The poor girl can't deal with her IC."

If she saw these, she'd think, "Oh my God! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh," and leave me and my aging in place ass alone! If I have to wear when scary state people come, I'll have to adult, and boy, these'll do for that.

"Helloooo nurse!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

"What's the matter? Scared I got inema and a butt plug with your name on it? I miiiiight.That's right. Back out the door slowly. Go away! Shoo! Shoo!":lol::lol::lol: Wish I could stand plastic backed.

I like that they're trying. I love it. But the marketing for this is not the best.... That description is odd.

I have a feel it's not for a different market, just a black diaper they gave a cool name.
7/10 Tykables, maybe they shoukd change up the description and change the name for the next batch. Maybe something along the lines of "Tykables Obsidian" or "Dark side" just something cool sounding that can appeal to an inner child.

I might get some of these.... Not my first AB diapers, and I don't wanna call them "Pleather" either, but I might get some.

P.s. i'd sign legal documents for the name for a case or two :D

todaler said:
The S.Ex line sold well actually, why do you think both ABU and Bambino have all white diapers? The line was rebranding to "Tighty Whities" only when we put it on our main website, before that it was compleetly seperated. We only rebranded the line to give it a softer appeal when combined with the other AB products on our website.The line was not discontunied and is still slated to come back but Tykables wanted to do something different because you can buy a white diaper anywhere and a black diaper was a huge request. The PLeather line is simply more targeted to DL segment rather than the AB. While our company does focus on the AB quite a bit we should not ignore that there are DLs who are not wanting anything infintial in nature and still want a varity of styles.

We as a company do not belive that we must be singularly focused on any one group and that we should be able to produce products for both the AB and DL market.

Oh gosh, I certainly wouldn't deny any company the freedom to innovate. But whenever I see something new come out, I nonetheless ask: Who is this intended for? The answer to that question, in this case, is just not super obvious to me. Or, I should say, it seems to be somebody other than your average AB or DL, that's all. But I'll eat my words gladly if the opportunity arises, because I love choice just as much as anybody else here.

White diapers make plenty of sense, not simply because many DLs want something non-babyish, but also because some ABs find white diapers babyish! So the appeal is broad (minus overt sex references, anyway). In the case of PLeather, though, I wonder if "non-babyish" was taken to be synonymous with "adultish". That would be a mistake. Maybe my reference to BDSM was hasty, and I ought to have put it that way instead.

In any event, good luck!

I'm not sold on these personally. That said the marketing here is much less in your face as far as name is concerned, still quite out there in terms of outright appearance. While I'm not partial to this, there is most definitely a place for these in the market for those who want a diaper that has the look of neither medical or babyish appeal.

on a side, but somewhat related, note, does anyone know how well the Rearz seduction are selling? that's really the only other available black diaper to people who are in the US, or Canada. i know they're out there but i never see them in pics of peoples stashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back