New Tykables PLeather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entity said:
While I'm not partial to this, there is most definitely a place for these in the market for those who want a diaper that has the look of neither medical or babyish appeal.
Exactly! It's inappropriate to get all regressive at someone's wedding, or funeral. Well, I dunno. Crying is permitted at both of those, but y'know what I mean. Okay, let's say a court hearing, and you certainly don't want freedom stealing state people with good intentions, but without a clue, to look at you and see just a patient. I hate patientiness!

tails1234 said:
on a side, but somewhat related, note, does anyone know how well the Rearz seduction are selling? that's really the only other available black diaper to people who are in the US, or Canada. i know they're out there but i never see them in pics of peoples stashes.

I would buy them for a lifetime, if they weren't so expensive, or rather, that I could afford them, but I regress. Maybe someday when I can afford them, I will buy them forever :D

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Can I say something? I'm Palsied, and a metric scat ton of CP effected people are terrified of state intrusion, afraid of being put in nursing homes. If an aid saw an average TykABles, she'd think, "The poor girl can't deal with her IC."

If she saw these, she'd think, "Oh my God! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh," and leave me and my aging in place ass alone! If I have to wear when scary state people come, I'll have to adult, and boy, these'll do for that.

"Helloooo nurse!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

"What's the matter? Scared I got inema and a butt plug with your name on it? I miiiiight.That's right. Back out the door slowly. Go away! Shoo! Shoo!":lol::lol::lol: Wish I could stand plastic backed.

If I were you, I would worry less about the nursery prints on the Overnights than I would the appearance of these new black and yellow ones. If you are that concerned about what other people think, then you may be better off with the Depend Silhouettes.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
...or funeral.

Ha-haa! Something tells me that they weren't going for "funeral diaper", but I guess my eyes have been opened to a whole new class of justifications for black diapers!

Huh. They suddenly seem so "yesterday".

When will the clear diapers be coming out? Now that would be something new. And they could be called PLexi! I'm not all that eager to be walking around with my butt stuck in a fishbowl, but some people probably are.

Cottontail said:
Ha-haa! Something tells me that they weren't going for "funeral diaper", but I guess my eyes have been opened to a whole new class of justifications for black diapers!

Huh. They suddenly seem so "yesterday".

When will the clear diapers be coming out? Now that would be something new. And they could be called PLexi! I'm not all that eager to be walking around with my butt stuck in a fishbowl, but some people probably are.

Oh my goodness... You're onto something. It's thesible I make a clear back sheet.

I think a that'd be a wear only diaper for moi. I think indicators are better than windows. Yuck.

I first saw these and immediately thought of Rearz Seduction.

While these personally aren't super appealing as for me, a diaper just shouldn't be black. However, I am happy that Tykables is releasing another diaper, and I hope that it does well, even if it's not for me, since I want the company to expand.

Oh well I hope the white ones come back without the Se.x branding as that was a turn off for me but nothing has turned me off so much as these Pleather.

I do wish Tykables well in their endeavours and when they have their overnights or white ones in Australia will support them again.

That looks like a very polarized "either you love it or you hate it" kind of design. I may get a bag just out of morbid curiosity.

Honestly though, when they dropped their regular waddlers (which were my daily wear) and left us hanging with vague promises of a replacement that never materialized, they lost me as a regular customer. (and from what I've read since then, I'm not the only one)

- - - Updated - - -

tails1234 said:
on a side, but somewhat related, note, does anyone know how well the Rearz seduction are selling? that's really the only other available black diaper to people who are in the US, or Canada. i know they're out there but i never see them in pics of peoples stashes.

Companies tend to be tight-lipped about sales unless they're doing better than expected or want to "wow" someone. Psychologically, telling your customer base that your product isn't selling well tends to discourage people from trying it.

Hey, cottontail. I know what would scare a state prison so bad they'd never come back. What if the state person were in a bunny suit, and I left my liquor cabinet open? Think you're dad would mind, if I paid him? Good thing he doesn't know you're a bunny.

I guess they are going for the gear fetish/pup play community that also wears diapers with these. Like the s.ex diapers, I don't think the overlap is as large as they think or hope it is...we got a case of the s.ex when they came out because my wife wanted something plain white; the "scene extender" feature didn't play into our decision to purchase at all. I wonder how many others bought them for the same reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this makes me wonder how successful the Rearz Suductions are. I like a black saddle for a horse. But a black diaper, let alone one with a tan stripe running down the middle, just doesn't seem that hygienic. I would be more likely to use it as a reservoir for radiator fluid, or to put under the oil pan of my car when I have to service it myself. But if something that looks more like an engine rag pleases some people, well, what ever floats their boat. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back