How do you guys hide your stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pretty simple question really, what are some ways you guys use to keep your private business, private?

Well I told my mom about it (I'm 20 and live with my parents yes, I live in a resort town and it is almost impossible to find a affordable apartment), and she said that like it was fine, but I hide my diapers underneath my bed at the very back because I have duffel bags, backpacks, soccer bags and other stuff that can hide it fairly well.

I keep my stash in my closet. My family very much respects my privacy and knows not to go snooping around, so I don't have it especially hidden. Just enough so that people don't notice. I'd be screwed if I had a nosy family since I don't take extreme precautions and I trust my family. Not recommended if your family is nosy, doesn't value privacy, and curious about your closet.

Gsmax said:
I keep my stash in my closet. My family very much respects my privacy and knows not to go snooping around, so I don't have it especially hidden. Just enough so that people don't notice. I'd be screwed if I had a nosy family since I don't take extreme precautions and I trust my family. Not recommended if your family is nosy, doesn't value privacy, and curious about your closet.

I do the same as Gsmax, I have my diapers in my wardrobe now and I cover it with a duvet or sheets if I am going for a long time. I actually have my pacifiers in a open bag on my shelf and if anybody asks I will just say I like them. My toys are on the shelf with baby ones hidden behind or within the bigger ones. It's a lot more natural being this way!

Since I have kids I put all mine in the roof... I do have a pull down ladder and have a landing area for storage so that's where the majority are stored otherwise just in my bedside tallboy.

i keep mine locked in a locker that i got from IKEA. you need a key to unlock the door so its super safe with nosey people around. before that i used to store my diapers on the side of my dresser i keep in my closet. there's a nook on the side of my dresser that you cant really see when you open the closet so it was the perfect place to hide my stash.

I don't hide my nappies at all they are stacked neatly in our bedroom some in our wardrobe and some just in the corner. I have never hide the fact I wear nappies from anyone.

When I was a teenager still living at home, I would hide my goodnites either under my bed or in a back pack in my closet. To my knowledge they were discovered twice by my parents. I never really cared too much about where to hide them though. If my parents found them I knew they wouldn't say anything to me about it so be it. Now I live alone so my hallway cabinet is stocked full of a wonderful variety of diapers and boosters.

In the drop ceiling in the basement bathroom. I can put one on before work with out anyone knowing, cause I'm "going to the bathroom".

I live solo, but I keep them in what would otherwise be my underwear drawer.

thanks for all the answers so far guys! besides the person who mentioned the locker from ikea, does anyone have any suggestions for lockable containers, besides putting a padlock on a giant chest or trunk?

One of the dressers in my room has a hallow space underneath the bottom drawer, so that's where I keep mine. I can fit two packs of opened Depends underneath it, and hide my Abenas behind all my clothes in my closet where no one can see.

My husband knows about my diaper wearing, and actually supports and encourages it. I "hide" my stash so that (1) it's not out in the open, and (2) so he doesn't make a fuss about the quantity that I have. I just have them in a duffel bag so that they are not visible unless you are going through things.

I keep my stuff separated. I've got some diapers and baby toys inside stuffed animal safes hanging off a toy hammock and chain along the ceiling. A few more diapers in a backpack buried in the closet, and nearly a full pack of Abenas separated and hidden inside the empty space between my drawers.

I keep mine in a box on top of my wardrobe, but my parents know about my diapers. So it's just a place where no one else will find them.

When I still lived with my parents, I used to keep them in a hollowed out original Xbox console box. Those boxes were pretty big and could just about hold a full pack of depends. My parents never had any reason to look in a game console box. When I got married and moved out, I hid them under the carpet in the trunk of my car where the spare tire went. My wife never drove my car so it was never a concern. Once I told her about the diaper last year, I started stashing them in a container in the garage. She knows they are there, but doesn't want to ever see them so I can't keep them in our room.

theb said:
One of the dressers in my room has a hallow space underneath the bottom drawer, so that's where I keep mine. I can fit two packs of opened Depends underneath it, and hide my Abenas behind all my clothes in my closet where no one can see.

exactly what i used to do, the other place I would hide them was in a small duffel bag in an unfinished attic underneath insulation

We keep our reserves stacked in packages at the back of the closet and our main stash in a Walmart type dresser drawer next to the reserve pile

I originally kept my main stash inside a box underneath a bunch of junk inside another box, then had a smaller secondary stash inside a motherboard box kept inside an old pc case in which I could keep 4-6 diapers for easier access.

Then I started keeping one of each kind of diaper, and that collection filled the primary stash. Now I mostly end up keeping them in a cardboard box under my bed and just hope nobody looks under there. Tbh I should probably get rid of my collection of "uniques", but then I like having it to compare whenever a company changes a particular diaper line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back