How do you guys hide your stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two huge boxes in my bedroom with all my nappies in and a large trunk with all my babyish adult nappies in, I think I could easily explain the medical looking nappies but if staff (I live in supported living) went in my room and found the babyish one's it would be harder to explain that's why there in the trunk locked away.

I have a closet with a high shelf in my dorm room, if I have a box of diapers then I put them on that shelf. There's already a bunch of stuff in there so it doesn't stand out. When I only have a few left then I hide them in my underwear drawer. Either way works fine, it's not like anyone is going to go digging through my stuff.

I didn't buy diapees until I was already moved out, but I have 3 flatmates, so some of my diapees are hidden in my bottom dresser drawer, and on the side of my room is an enormous computer tower case (Corsair 900D for reference) box just chilling behind the door, with the rest of my diapees hidden inside, along with a lot of other fetish things! I am thinking of making a nightstand with hidden compartments to hold a few as well, and because I need a nightstand!

Gsmax said:
I keep my stash in my closet. My family very much respects my privacy and knows not to go snooping around, so I don't have it especially hidden. Just enough so that people don't notice. I'd be screwed if I had a nosy family since I don't take extreme precautions and I trust my family. Not recommended if your family is nosy, doesn't value privacy, and curious about your closet.

I do the same thing, although stuff also gets puts under my bed. That's the current location of my bottle and PAW Patrol playset, although I know it would be best to keep everything in my closet. I don't have it hidden in my closet either, but my parents have little reason to go in there. My mom once wanted to look for a shirt in there so I flat out just said no, I don't have one like you're looking for.

When living with my mom i keep mine in a large storage container in my closet. My mom respects my privacy but i still ketp them hidden. Now that im living with a roommate who to my knowledge so far has respected my privacy i just keep them in the box they came in in my closet. If she has been in my room and come across it she hasn't mentioned anything.

I keep them in the wardrobe in my bedroom. It's built-in, so it's pretty deep. When I lived with my parents, I'd wrap a few packs in black bin bags and put them behind my hanging clothes so you wouldn't know they were there.

Now I live alone, but I still keep some in the wardrobe. The others I leave in the brown cardboard boxes they come in, in the corner of my bedroom. No one is allowed in my room.

I had a close call when my sister asked what was in the boxes, and I just said, "Oh, just some things that you don't need to worry about." and she was like, "Er... Oh -- right. Just your supplies." So... I'm not sure if she knows or not, but at least we can do the British thing and pretend that neither of us found that slightly awkward, and therefore it never happened.

I don't hide my stash however I do stash my hide in diapers, everyone in my life knows I wear them , and why , so no one is surprised to see them when they come over.I think the best place to hide them I have ever seen is inside your doors , pop a panel half off, line the inside with diapers and stick the panel back on , they did that with every door in there house, and they also did not use a bed frame instead they put plywood on milk crates with the mattress on top and used a large bed spread to cover them, both are certainly creative.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

tiny said:
I keep them in the wardrobe in my bedroom. It's built-in, so it's pretty deep. When I lived with my parents, I'd wrap a few packs in black bin bags and put them behind my hanging clothes so you wouldn't know they were there.

Now I live alone, but I still keep some in the wardrobe. The others I leave in the brown cardboard boxes they come in, in the corner of my bedroom. No one is allowed in my room.

I had a close call when my sister asked what was in the boxes, and I just said, "Oh, just some things that you don't need to worry about." and she was like, "Er... Oh -- right. Just your supplies." So... I'm not sure if she knows or not, but at least we can do the British thing and pretend that neither of us found that slightly awkward, and therefore it never happened.

Haha that made me giggle. You should've thought of a white lie, they usually don't make it awkward.

I usually just stack my diapers on top of each other like underwear in my wardrobe, but i'll have to actually hide them soon as my friends get back to vacation, and they tend to visit me quite often . So i'll put them in my suitcase which has a lock. It will get a bit harder to go 24/7 when you have to get the suitcase down everytime you need to change :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back