Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you guys hide your stash?

Default How do you guys hide your stash?

pretty simple question really, what are some ways you guys use to keep your private business, private?

Well I told my mom about it (I'm 20 and live with my parents yes, I live in a resort town and it is almost impossible to find a affordable apartment), and she said that like it was fine, but I hide my diapers underneath my bed at the very back because I have duffel bags, backpacks, soccer bags and other stuff that can hide it fairly well.

I hide it all under the bed. My old bed had drawers that I used. My parents rarely go in my room (And it only ever happens occasionally and always when I'm home), so it's pretty safe.

I keep my stash in my closet. My family very much respects my privacy and knows not to go snooping around, so I don't have it especially hidden. Just enough so that people don't notice. I'd be screwed if I had a nosy family since I don't take extreme precautions and I trust my family. Not recommended if your family is nosy, doesn't value privacy, and curious about your closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmax View Post
    I keep my stash in my closet. My family very much respects my privacy and knows not to go snooping around, so I don't have it especially hidden. Just enough so that people don't notice. I'd be screwed if I had a nosy family since I don't take extreme precautions and I trust my family. Not recommended if your family is nosy, doesn't value privacy, and curious about your closet.
    I do the same as Gsmax, I have my diapers in my wardrobe now and I cover it with a duvet or sheets if I am going for a long time. I actually have my pacifiers in a open bag on my shelf and if anybody asks I will just say I like them. My toys are on the shelf with baby ones hidden behind or within the bigger ones. It's a lot more natural being this way!

Since I have kids I put all mine in the roof... I do have a pull down ladder and have a landing area for storage so that's where the majority are stored otherwise just in my bedside tallboy.

i keep mine locked in a locker that i got from IKEA. you need a key to unlock the door so its super safe with nosey people around. before that i used to store my diapers on the side of my dresser i keep in my closet. there's a nook on the side of my dresser that you cant really see when you open the closet so it was the perfect place to hide my stash.

I don't hide my nappies at all they are stacked neatly in our bedroom some in our wardrobe and some just in the corner. I have never hide the fact I wear nappies from anyone.

When I was a teenager still living at home, I would hide my goodnites either under my bed or in a back pack in my closet. To my knowledge they were discovered twice by my parents. I never really cared too much about where to hide them though. If my parents found them I knew they wouldn't say anything to me about it so be it. Now I live alone so my hallway cabinet is stocked full of a wonderful variety of diapers and boosters.

In the drop ceiling in the basement bathroom. I can put one on before work with out anyone knowing, cause I'm "going to the bathroom".