• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Here I am... shiny and new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
... fresh from a shower!
My humor slays... sometimes only me, tho.
Following the sticky!
1) My personality is "Wierdo And Proud!" - tend to question everything around me and have seen the world thru a different set of lenses for as long as i can remember... sometimes lime green tinted, sometimes rose tinted, sometimes kaliedoscopic effect (my favorite!).
I did doxument & records review + fraud exam for a long time, then an old injury recently led to official disability so now i am looking for worthwhile projects, making friends @ local buddhist temple and bitching about the heat.
Will probably go back to school at some point (money must be figured) but NO idea for what... might simply pick a course that seems interesting and just go; thats what drop dates are for, ne?
2) i was in diapers until 9-10 yo at medical/psych and wanted into them again almost immediately. Hid away my interest thru school & recently re.discovered they are an Excellent trigger for deep sleep.
As to regression... i find the whole "adult/ big person" world a LOT too much sometimes and want to let it all Roll Away... maybe with some tears(?) - as to an age, dunno;still thinking about that as i knaw on my Nuk6 and clutch 5$ sock monkey... a tween or young teen maybe ? Kinda part of why i'm here.
3) other interests - music!
film @ animation (old, new, serialized, stand alone, all countries) / banned & suppressed projects / directors cuts & commentary / things requiring multiple views
reading @ speculative fiction / banned books! / alternative to bs history taught in schools / 1st person wierdness ("i am jack's prostate") / Clive Barker, Roger Zelazny...
mechanical things... cars, planes, trains, ships, dams, roadways, airports, telecommunication...
Music! - old, new, classical, hypnotic, "psychotic", etc, et al, ad nausem, presently listening to "The Pale Emperor", "Brandenberg Concertos" and "Tala Beat Science, Live at Sterns Grove" / bands would take into deep space: Talking Heads, Shriekback, MM, A3, Blue Oyster Cult, Les Friction...
Kites.
Tattoos.
Pyschotropic Explorations.
Political Evolution.
Personal Empowerment.
... other things...
4) why here ? - Know No One local, Ssso... Tips, Tricks and Traps... groovy mechanical things (see my interests)
But Most Importantly! - to not feel so alone in this "thing i like" and to hear about others who have made this journey to a strong place of greater certainty and better containment.
Peaxe!
dogboy777
(drops playskool mic)

Hello Dogboy777 and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction

Egor

dogboy777 said:
... fresh from a shower!
My humor slays... sometimes only me, tho.
Following the sticky!
1) My personality is "Wierdo And Proud!" - tend to question everything around me and have seen the world thru a different set of lenses for as long as i can remember... sometimes lime green tinted, sometimes rose tinted, sometimes kaliedoscopic effect (my favorite!).
I did doxument & records review + fraud exam for a long time, then an old injury recently led to official disability so now i am looking for worthwhile projects, making friends @ local buddhist temple and bitching about the heat.
Will probably go back to school at some point (money must be figured) but NO idea for what... might simply pick a course that seems interesting and just go; thats what drop dates are for, ne?
2) i was in diapers until 9-10 yo at medical/psych and wanted into them again almost immediately. Hid away my interest thru school & recently re.discovered they are an Excellent trigger for deep sleep.
As to regression... i find the whole "adult/ big person" world a LOT too much sometimes and want to let it all Roll Away... maybe with some tears(?) - as to an age, dunno;still thinking about that as i knaw on my Nuk6 and clutch 5$ sock monkey... a tween or young teen maybe ? Kinda part of why i'm here.
3) other interests - music!
film @ animation (old, new, serialized, stand alone, all countries) / banned & suppressed projects / directors cuts & commentary / things requiring multiple views
reading @ speculative fiction / banned books! / alternative to bs history taught in schools / 1st person wierdness ("i am jack's prostate") / Clive Barker, Roger Zelazny...
mechanical things... cars, planes, trains, ships, dams, roadways, airports, telecommunication...
Music! - old, new, classical, hypnotic, "psychotic", etc, et al, ad nausem, presently listening to "The Pale Emperor", "Brandenberg Concertos" and "Tala Beat Science, Live at Sterns Grove" / bands would take into deep space: Talking Heads, Shriekback, MM, A3, Blue Oyster Cult, Les Friction...
Kites.
Tattoos.
Pyschotropic Explorations.
Political Evolution.
Personal Empowerment.
... other things...
4) why here ? - Know No One local, Ssso... Tips, Tricks and Traps... groovy mechanical things (see my interests)
But Most Importantly! - to not feel so alone in this "thing i like" and to hear about others who have made this journey to a strong place of greater certainty and better containment.
Peaxe!.
dogboy777
(drops playskool mic)

Hi and welcome from another dogboy. That's a great introduction. I like your musical tastes. I'm very eclectic as well as I'm a professional musician. I hope to hear your opinions on the various threads. It should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back