Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so i love soft things I have 5 blankets at the moment two of which my mum made. I love looking in charity shops at soft blankets and teddies I use one for sleeping

Last edited:
Soft things are the best! I wish I had five blankies, I would curl up and nap all day long like the kitty I am.

I have an obsession with blankies too! I got soft bunny blankie from once upon a child. It has a hooded part to put over your head that's a rabbits face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellokitty1512 said:
I have an obsession with blankies too! I got soft bunny blankie from once upon a child. It has a hooded part to put over your head that's a rabbits face.
ooooo sounds nice and snuglely

- - - Updated - - -

BastyTheKitty said:
Soft things are the best! I wish I had five blankies, I would curl up and nap all day long like the kitty I am.
I use one that my mum made me and I use it instead of a duvet

I don't have any blankies but my blanket for my bed is pretty snuggly; best companion for cuddles hehehe!

My favorite blankie is one that used to be a care bears sleeping bag, I took the zipper off and backed it with some very soft linen, so comfy and so warm. Where I live, during the winter it get's cold and there is nothing better than a good cuddle watching a movie eating popcorn.

Cute!

I also love love love blankets. Still have my bright pink barbie blanket from the 90's and have slept with it every night since. Still as fluffy and wonderful as the first day too which I'm really surprised by. The edging has only recently started unraveling but nothing a needle and thread can't fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back