Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

I am a diapermodel and pee in different diaper just to test some things about their capacity etc. When I see a new diaperbrand that I never have tested I become very curious to buy them and use them in my pee sports. I get an uncountable amount of "diapergasms" at the time I pee on them and these diapergasms trembles through my thighs and buttocks and the rest of the body and makes me completely crazy.

[Removed]

Does anybody feel the same as I do or is it only my own feelings?

Last edited by a moderator:
I call them the pee shivers, you get them on the toilet too, although it's best if you didn't show crotch pics, even with a diaper on as Adisc doesn't really allow it here. I get what you mean though. I get what the rules about the crotch pics are, I feel a bit uncomfortable looking at somebody's diaper bulge as though it feels intimate for me.

I am not meaning this as a hate comment or anything, I am just trying to keep you out of trouble.

Hey you speak Swedish don't you?! I am learning myself. Prata du svenska? Was that right anybody? I am quite the beginner!

These sort of screenshots aren't allowed on this site, as stated in the rules, also you're probably referring to pee shivers, many males have them, I don't think they're as common in females

Angelic said:
Prata du svenska? Was that right anybody? I am quite the beginner!
Very close, "Pratar du svenska?" would be right:) That R makes it "Do you speak swedish?" instead of "Speak you swedish?", lol. Swedish doesn't make much sense alot of times, it must be quite a mindfuck for someone who's learning haha. Good luck with your swedish:)

So let me see if I'm getting this. So, my wife should make Swedish meatballs while I'm modeling a diaper?

EmanResu said:
Very close, "Pratar du svenska?" would be right:) That R makes it "Do you speak swedish?" instead of "Speak you swedish?", lol. Swedish doesn't make much sense alot of times, it must be quite a mindfuck for someone who's learning haha. Good luck with your swedish:)

Could you give the proper way of saying it please, I don't get what you are saying?

Angelic said:
Could you give the proper way of saying it please, I don't get what you are saying?

The correct phrasing is "Pratar du Svenska"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tack så mycket!

Angelic said:
Tack så mycket!

Du är välkommen! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe!

Hi

Ok I delete my pics thanks for telling me. I can type an entire sentence in swedish to you to see if you understand it. Ja det var rätt uttal och rätt skrivet även om du missade "r": et i "pratar" men det är helt ok uttal och stavning annars och du är fullt förståelig ändå.

I am definatly not at that stage yet, arrrgghh! I want to learn so badly!

I am trying to learn me more english I was really good in english in school but I have forgotten some prepositions etc and my swedish is way more better than my english. Do you think the swedish prepositions is difficult?

I havn't come to that yet, I am learning Swedish like a baby would, so I am learning my first words at the moment and I can make a simple sentence a bit but it may not be correct

Hej Angelic

Du pratar bra svenska. Lär du dig svenska för att du vill flytta till Sverige? Do you learn swedish because you wanna move to sweden?

Ja absolute! Hey I understood that a bit! Why did you put "du" and "dig" right next to each other? That's confusing if you have 2 "yous" so to speak, what is the rule? Tack, nej jag pratar inte bra! That did not make sense, did it!?

Hi

That`s because it sounds much better saying "Du pratar bra svenska" and it would sounds weird if you said "Dig pratar bra svenska" that spelling would be understandable too but it would sounds a bit weird if you said that to a swedish citizen. When you put the word "Du" in front of a sentence it means it´s you I mean and no one else. It means that someone is talking specifically to you. It it almost the same as "you" and "yours" in english. I am very good at speaking english but I still have trouble to know which preposition to use for a specific sentence.

I mean I don´t excaxtlly know what preposition to use when you say "pee in my diapers" or "pee on my diapers". I have some trouble to know when to use "in", "or", "at", "on", "someone", "anyone", "no one", "thisone", "thatone" etc.Many foreigners thinks the swedish preposition is weird and hard to learn but that`s the same for a swedish person that learn english or another language we also think another language than our own is strange and difficult to learn. But when you said "tack, nej jag pratar inte bra" that was good I think. I can´t explain it better than this so I hope you understand. If you decide to move to sweden or maybe you already live here you´re welcome to my country and good luck with your swedish language. I can type this in swedish too if you want just to test how much swedish you understand but I don´t know if you want that.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to, can you PM and we can practise together, btw you speak good English! (Btw, means by the way) so is my Swedish ok, I don't know a lot of words though, I a, thinking of creating a first words book that babies have in Swedish

- - - Updated - - -

You would say "pee in my diapers" because you are in a diaper, if you were peeing on a diaper, it would go everywhere I would imagine!

- - - Updated - - -

I was meaning "lär du dig svenska för att du vill flytta till sverige?" When I asked about the "du" and "dig" being next to each other

Angelic said:
I wouldn't be able to, can you PM and we can practise together, btw you speak good English! (Btw, means by the way) so is my Swedish ok, I don't know a lot of words though, I a, thinking of creating a first words book that babies have in Swedish

- - - Updated - - -

You would say "pee in my diapers" because you are in a diaper, if you were peeing on a diaper, it would go everywhere I would imagine!

- - - Updated - - -

I was meaning "lär du dig svenska för att du vill flytta till sverige?" When I asked about the "du" and "dig" being next to each other

Hi

Thank for you like my way to speak english, I can learn you even more swedish if you want. Unfortunatelly I can´t send you a pm yet because I have to be leveled up to "established contributor" before I can type pm to you. Your swedish is good.

Just a heads up, when you said "I can learn you more Swedish" we say "I can teach you more Swedish" :) nice try! Tack! (blushes) I have literally only just started, how's my grammar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back