Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapergasms

Smurfen

Default Diapergasms

Hi

I am a diapermodel and pee in different diaper just to test some things about their capacity etc. When I see a new diaperbrand that I never have tested I become very curious to buy them and use them in my pee sports. I get an uncountable amount of "diapergasms" at the time I pee on them and these diapergasms trembles through my thighs and buttocks and the rest of the body and makes me completely crazy.

[Removed]

Does anybody feel the same as I do or is it only my own feelings?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Sep-2016 at 00:54. Reason: no crotch shots, please

I call them the pee shivers, you get them on the toilet too, although it's best if you didn't show crotch pics, even with a diaper on as Adisc doesn't really allow it here. I get what you mean though. I get what the rules about the crotch pics are, I feel a bit uncomfortable looking at somebody's diaper bulge as though it feels intimate for me.

I am not meaning this as a hate comment or anything, I am just trying to keep you out of trouble.

Hey you speak Swedish don't you?! I am learning myself. Prata du svenska? Was that right anybody? I am quite the beginner!

These sort of screenshots aren't allowed on this site, as stated in the rules, also you're probably referring to pee shivers, many males have them, I don't think they're as common in females

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Prata du svenska? Was that right anybody? I am quite the beginner!
    Very close, "Pratar du svenska?" would be right That R makes it "Do you speak swedish?" instead of "Speak you swedish?", lol. Swedish doesn't make much sense alot of times, it must be quite a mindfuck for someone who's learning haha. Good luck with your swedish

So let me see if I'm getting this. So, my wife should make Swedish meatballs while I'm modeling a diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by EmanResu View Post
    Very close, "Pratar du svenska?" would be right That R makes it "Do you speak swedish?" instead of "Speak you swedish?", lol. Swedish doesn't make much sense alot of times, it must be quite a mindfuck for someone who's learning haha. Good luck with your swedish
    Could you give the proper way of saying it please, I don't get what you are saying?

Could you give the proper way of saying it please, I don't get what you are saying?
    The correct phrasing is "Pratar du Svenska"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tack så mycket!
    Du är välkommen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk