Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have my diapees in my wardrobe now and my booster pads!

Where do you keep your diapers?image.jpg

I keep my diapers in the closet of our guest bedroom, but of course for the most part, it's just my wife and I living in a four bedroom house. We have company at the moment so my diapers and baby stuff are bagged up in black garbage bags and stored in the basement. I'm gong to have to go three weeks until they leave...sigh.

I have an old suitcase from the 1950s with my long-deceased grandmother's initials monogrammed on it. Amazingly, I still have both original keys for it. I've kept my stash in there for years. I live alone, so its not that big a deal to hide everything, but maybe I'm a bit paranoid in case I have a guest and accidentally leave something out.

Angelic said:
I have my diapees in my wardrobe now and my booster pads!

Where do you keep your diapers?

Angelic, I don't have any right now, because I don't manage my IC that way for now, but boy do I have big plans! What I do have is Little bABy clothes. When it's not 11:02 at night, can I show them to you in this thread?

Yeah sure you can!

I don't have any :( but as soon as I can find adult diapers I'll get some!

Angelic said:
Yeah sure you can!
My clothes cubby system. See how there's a box missing between the pink and the green box on the middle row?
image.jpg

This is my Little box. I took it from its cubby to access my Little clothes easier. Forgive my cerebral palsy. The pictures of the actual clothes gave me trouble.
image.jpg

You can see my star and moon footed PJs, and my "Txt me," sleep shirt. It looks teenagerish, but all I see when I feel regressive is pretty bright sequins. The zebra print sleep trousers that go with it just got washed. I'll get them back sooner or later. Probably in the laundry room. You can kinda see my scrub shirt, like doctors wear, but it's all crumpled up. Little bABy part is, it gots dolphins on it! Yay, dolphins!
image.jpg

There's a comic strip called, "Mutts." See the doggy on the shirt? He comes from that comic strip. The sleep trousers above him match. The green shirt next to him says, "love fades, but pizza is forever." When at my Littlest, all I see and feel is the picture of pizza on the front. Next to that is my yellow Minion sweatshirt.
image.jpg

Last edited:
That nice! I am making my own ab clothes, I am working on a leopard print sleeper at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back