Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I bought a jumbo pack of pampers and it barely fit in my carrier bag! It would of been easier to just carry it! But I had to hide it. I had a close call carrying that home! image.jpg

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

God I was sweating!

I got a small packet I haven't worn them in ages as im trying to lose a bit of waight as im currently a 36 waist

Have you tried the 6+? I'm looking at getting some shipped to the USA.

babybobby said:

6+ is the same size as 6 just more absorbency, you're better off buying Extra Protection as you have that in the USA, we don't

Close one! I suppose you could have always taken them out of the package and put as many as you could fit loose in the carrier bag.

When I lived with my parents (so couldn't order online), I took a 6hr return train journey up to London to buy a case of 48 Tena Slips from the only shop where I knew adult diapers were available. I took a black bin bag to conceal them on the way home... in rush hour. I got a few odd looks as I didn't once release my claw-like grip round the top of the bag (lest anyone else should see inside). But I got them home safely. Phew!

Okay...someone has to say this.

I didn't expect it to be this big!

That's what she said.

dogboy said:
Okay...someone has to say this.

I didn't expect it to be this big!

That's what she said.

:smile1: When I read the title I was thinking it was going to be about a huge turd someone dropped in their diaper!

Skwuzzy said:
:smile1: When I read the title I was thinking it was going to be about a huge turd someone dropped in their diaper!

Oh.....I'm so glad it wasn't LOL.

babybobby said:

I have tried 6+ and they fit slightly better. These are not shocking in size, have a nice scent and hold an insane amount for their size and work well with boosters in.

I know the feeling. Trying to sneak a pack of Abena M4s home in a not-so-opaque bag was a lot of of "fun". :sweatdrop:

It's not uncommon for people into diapers to get off on humiliation. I am not among them. I am trying to find a more suitable bag for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back