Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How to hide your diaper in public

  1. #1

    Default How to hide your diaper in public

    I have seen so many forum questions about how to hide your diaper in public. first want to say I am not a lover or a baby. I have medical condition. The best way is no not give a sh** what people think. I have been in diapers since I was 12. I remember the transfer between life and how getting used to it was. Now the only true way to hide your diaper use is to not care. I own a computer recycling center and I have 6 guys who work under me. two of them are gun toting redneck hillbillies. Since always lifting heavy things it should have shown and did show. My guys are vary open people and it took 1 month of them working there before they noticed I was wearing a diaper. After I explained my condition they didn't care. Jon's daughter uses them. So my point is don't care and they will not notice. Maybe 1 ot of 20 people will notice but will be too chicken shit to say anything. If you are a diaper lover then it should be a fashion statement like in Japan. If it's medical then come to peace with it. Either way it's not going anywhere right? So if you don't worry then people will not notice.

  2. #2

    Default

    Solid advice. I always like hearing the perspective of people who wear diapers 24/7 and are truly incontinent. The vast majority of people never notice you're wearing a diaper and the ones who do are unlikely to care or even say anything.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nccrceoe View Post
    I have been in diapers since I was 12.
    You might have answered this question somewhere here before, but how did you become incontinent?



    Quote Originally Posted by Nccrceoe View Post
    Jon's daughter uses them.
    Is Jon one of your employees? How old is his daughter?

  3. #3

    Default

    Honestly I've been kinda ballsy with a diaper, but only because of my age and because of parents (I work a job 4 to 5 days a week and I have two classes two days a week, but it's still too expensive to move). I once wore a diaper over night at college, and when I woke up I just wet it just for the heck of it and it didn't leak(it was a goodnite so I was totally surprised by this), I had a meeting with a few classmates at the library about a presentation we were doing, and I accidentally never changed out of my soaked goodnite, and went to the library with a soaked diaper. It was a goodnite so it was pretty quiet but it was the most nerve-wracking experience, if somebody saw a 19 year old wearing basically a wet pull-up in a college library.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by goodnitesco96 View Post
    It was a goodnite so it was pretty quiet but it was the most nerve-wracking experience, if somebody saw a 19 year old wearing basically a wet pull-up in a college library.
    I don't know the statistics, but if it was a large library during peak hours, I have my doubts you were the only padded person there. Somebody recently made a comment in another thread that I liked. Paraphrasing: it's like toupees...the good ones you never notice.

  5. #5

    Default

    "gun toting redneck hillbillies" really? Cuz thats not an over generalization or offensive at all implying people who choose to defend themselves are redneck hillbillies. But yes, not caring is the first step not wearing in public, its a skill that takes time to acquire.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Nccrceoe View Post
    I have seen so many forum questions about how to hide your diaper in public. first want to say I am not a lover or a baby. I have medical condition. The best way is no not give a sh** what people think. I have been in diapers since I was 12. I remember the transfer between life and how getting used to it was. Now the only true way to hide your diaper use is to not care. I own a computer recycling center and I have 6 guys who work under me. two of them are gun toting redneck hillbillies. Since always lifting heavy things it should have shown and did show. My guys are vary open people and it took 1 month of them working there before they noticed I was wearing a diaper. After I explained my condition they didn't care. Jon's daughter uses them. So my point is don't care and they will not notice. Maybe 1 ot of 20 people will notice but will be too chicken shit to say anything. If you are a diaper lover then it should be a fashion statement like in Japan. If it's medical then come to peace with it. Either way it's not going anywhere right? So if you don't worry then people will not notice.
    This is very sound advice! Being open about one's conditions or kinks or whatever they are tend to be the way to go. I've always been open about it and so far with zero bad experiences as a result. Too many live in a closet - a closet full of unhealthy and unnecessary embarrassment. But surely, it may be a bit difficult sometimes to cross the line and feel free and comfortable with oneself.

    Great advice, thank you!

  7. #7

    Default

    I've never tried to hiode the fact I wear nappies. It has never been a problem.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    I've never tried to hiode the fact I wear nappies. It has never been a problem.
    And THAT's the spirit, mon ami! I've never really hidden all my kinks or sexual preferences - why should I as long as it happens in full harmony with the one I do them with?

Similar Threads

  1. Best Clothes to Hide a Diaper in Public
    By DrumMajor in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-Dec-2015, 09:10
  2. best way to hide a saggy diaper
    By icestorm in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-Jan-2014, 21:13
  3. How to hide the diaper bulge?
    By luvlee in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 24-Nov-2009, 01:52
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-May-2008, 03:39

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.