Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
So, for a while I've been curious as to what it would be like if I had a mummy and a daddy in real life but I've always been a little scared. My main concern is that I'll be pushed a little harder to being little more often, if not always, and I'm actually really scared. I've talked to my daddy about this but I'm not sure if we've discussed it fully or not, my memory is bad like that.

My biggest concern is if they choose to be in an intimate relationship then where does that put me? I'm in an intimate relationship with my daddy, when I'm not being little, and it worries me that I will lose this. I'm a very protective and jealous person and I don't think that I could handle my daddy being intimate with my mummy, if I were to have a mummy.

Does anyone else face similar circumstances and if so how do you deal with it?

I don't face that, but I know that there are people who are in polyandrous relationships. What do you think of polyandry and what does your daddy think of it? It could be that you wouldn't always be expected to be in your little role, but maybe in less intimate situations that would be the natural role you would fit into within the house. I think anything is really possible as long as you are clear in your conversations with those you talk to. People are often flexible to a certain extent, and I really don't think you have much to be concerned about if you are in a relationship with people who are open minded enough to look at you as their baby and be in a polyandrous relationship. It isn't like this is kids playing house and will be upset if you don't always stay in your role. Adults are (mostly) intelligent people who are just trying to find partner(s) to take care of each other and offer company. Do you think this is something you strongly desire and something that your daddy strongly desires? If so then it is worth more contemplation, otherwise it is purely theoretical, at most maybe you just find somebody who is into the idea for the evening.

Reactions: BastyTheKitty

Hi

There is three people hear. You and your Daddy. And a Mummy.

The way I am reading this is that you and your Daddy are close. So I don't understand how your Mummy is come in.

It sounds like you need to do lots of talking things out.

If you are closed to your Daddy but he wonts to get close to someone else as well and still have a relationship with you?

I don't know if I would like that. It would be OK if I was adopted in to a polyandrous relationships and I would really love to be the babby in the family. I do know a cupel that don't have children but they are vanillas and I am supper nervous about starting that conversation.

What ever you decided to do just remember it is lonely being a Lost Boy.

Sisi

Tyger said:
I don't face that, but I know that there are people who are in polyandrous relationships. What do you think of polyandry and what does your daddy think of it? It could be that you wouldn't always be expected to be in your little role, but maybe in less intimate situations that would be the natural role you would fit into within the house. I think anything is really possible as long as you are clear in your conversations with those you talk to. People are often flexible to a certain extent, and I really don't think you have much to be concerned about if you are in a relationship with people who are open minded enough to look at you as their baby and be in a polyandrous relationship. It isn't like this is kids playing house and will be upset if you don't always stay in your role. Adults are (mostly) intelligent people who are just trying to find partner(s) to take care of each other and offer company. Do you think this is something you strongly desire and something that your daddy strongly desires? If so then it is worth more contemplation, otherwise it is purely theoretical, at most maybe you just find somebody who is into the idea for the evening.

Both me and my daddy are curious about it, but we aren't really sure if we want to deal with it. I know my daddy definitely wouldn't mind. I am mostly just curious and don't know if I desire it, so maybe trying it out for a day wouldn't be a terrible idea.

sisi said:

Hi

There is three people hear. You and your Daddy. And a Mummy.

The way I am reading this is that you and your Daddy are close. So I don't understand how your Mummy is come in.

It sounds like you need to do lots of talking things out.

If you are closed to your Daddy but he wonts to get close to someone else as well and still have a relationship with you?

I don't know if I would like that. It would be OK if I was adopted in to a polyandrous relationships and I would really love to be the babby in the family. I do know a cupel that don't have children but they are vanillas and I am supper nervous about starting that conversation.

What ever you decided to do just remember it is lonely being a Lost Boy.

Sisi

I don't have a mummy but the thought of having one does interest me, sort of. He wouldn't mind having a girlfriend and I wouldn't mind at all, except that I'm very protective of my daddy and I want to be his completely. The thought of him being in love with someone else makes me paranoid that I won't be more loved and I want the be the one who is loved the most, which leads to the problem of whether or not having a daddy and a mummy will work in our relationship.

Ruth said:
Okay, so this is my first time stepping into the realm of complex dd/lg relationships. I really hope I manage to not insult anyone here.

So, as per the question, I have to ask something. Does it have to be a mummy?

What are you after here? Are you looking for a female caring presence in addition to the male one? When you think of the word mummy, what comes to your mind, and how does that contrast with your idea of the Daddy?

Would a female 'babysitter' be a suitable substitute?

I have heard of people welcoming the 'babysitter' into their relationships before, although I'm not entirely certain how this works. I bring this up because my concept of mummy and daddy implies a romantic connection between them. It seems you don't want that. You seem monamorous.

What does your daddy want? Is he looking for someone who can help him take care of you, or is he looking for a mutual romantic partner for the two of you to share?

I'm not sure this will be a huge problem. Even though the two of you are both curious, I'm not certain how easy it would be to find a willing third party for this sort of thing (not that I have tried). Sounds like a fun what-if scenario more than an imminent reality.

But I might be misunderstanding something here. Hope

It has to be a mummy. What I'm after is a female caring presence in addition to the male one, for the reason of breast feeding, which is an interest of mine. When I think of the worm mummy I think of a caring female who is willing to hold her baby close and care for him. My daddy strikes me as someone who would be more towards punishing me and making sure I behave like a good kitty, but also as someone to play with me.

I'm not sure if a female babysitter would be a suitable substitute... Given my own fears, I don't think I would like that. I want a close relationship with my caretakers and I don't think a babysitter would quite fit the role.

I'm not necessarily monamorous more so that I'm afraid of getting left behind or losing some of the love my daddy feels towards me. Of course, I would never be romantically involved with my mummy like I am with my daddy, but none of that intervenes with my little side, so it should be fine.

My daddy wants me to be happy, but I feel like he also wants a girlfriend. I know he's not looking for a romantic partner for us to share as my own personal preference would prevent me from being romantically attracted to my mummy.

I don't expect it to be easy to find a third-party. This is a lot to take in just for a two-person relationship but then you add in a third person and everything gets complicated. Oddly enough, I am fine with my daddy being romantically involved with someone else, so long as he doesn't put them above me and make me feel left out and less loved. I did talk with him about this and I have a feeling this will be something we discuss quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back