Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
im scared that if I get more stuffies I lose the bond I got now how d. you guys deal with something like this

It's like bringing a new baby into the family. You've got to give lots of attention to the older ones so they won't feel left out and not loved. And you need to put the new one together with the old ones so they become a brand new family.

I just make sure I have a few mommy stuffies around to take care of the new baby stuffies I bring into my place. I have a few favorite stuffies that I spend way more time with, so as long as I know there is a mommy around to take care of the others, everybody is happy.

All my cuddly plishies/dollies are together, both older and newer.
They are happy together.

I sort of mentally prioritize my plushies and they know what order they're in. My big teddy bear will always be first and then Fluppy and Moose. My wife bought me another moose for Christmas so now I have Moose Type A and Moose Type B. Moose type A is teaching Moose Type B the ropes, but Moose Type A is very naughty and gets into mischief so Moose Type B is learning a lot of things he shouldn't do like flying into my wife.

Harry the Bunny and Tec the Tractor do their own thing and besides, they have their own TV channel to keep them busy.

I specifically dont have a lot of stuffies.

two is enough for me, anymore and it turns into clutter. like friends quality over quantity

I'm just like MommyandMattling! I have about 4-5 stuffies but that's enough for me, any more than that and it's too much clutter for my liking.

I'm currently going back and forth about getting another plushie. May sound silly but I don't want my bear getting jealous or to feel left out.

gnd567 said:
I'm currently going back and forth about getting another plushie. May sound silly but I don't want my bear getting jealous or to feel left out.
that's how I feel

Plushes are a common gift for me by both my husband and friends and family, they know I love them. I have dozens and dozens of them. Most of them are just stored together but in the very first picture the pound puppy on the right is my childhood treasure, he is my cuddle buddy and my favorite above all others. They know it, they accept it, they know I love them all as well.
20160927_174924.jpg20160927_174903.jpg20160927_174947.jpg20160927_175057.jpg20160927_175106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back