Thread: Box Size?

Default Box Size?

So, I didn't think about this before I ordered them, but I just bought a case of Simple diapers from ABU. Does anyone have any idea how big the box is that they come in?

It's 80 diapers, with 10 per pack, so 8 packs.

According to UPS, the box is 41 pounds.....ummm sooo....

Hopefully someone can give me an idea of how big the box is, so I can plan on hiding it XD

The box is about 3 ft by 2 ft by 2 ft. Not an exact measurement, but should give you a good idea. Good luck hiding. A lot easier to hide, or just put away in general, if you take the diapers out of the box and store them in the bags. More flexablity and options.

The box is mavhossive , filled the trunk of my Ford Focus hatch back and I had seats down at the time as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oh dear, alrighty, I knew it was gonna be big, but this helps firgure where I'm gonna put it.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    oh dear, alrighty, I knew it was gonna be big, but this helps firgure where I'm gonna put it.
    Not an easy thing to hide
    8 single packs is easier to hide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently bought a pack of pamper size 6 and I got the jumbo pack with 64 diapers in, I just about managed to put it in my bag but it was kinda obvious what it was! I sneaked them upstairs and nobody asked why I bought a massaive bag back!

Right I ordered similar recently, 80 diapers, 10 pack samples, 8 packs. It all came in a large box measuring , length 58 centimeters - top to bottom 70 centimeters.